8

-two weeks later-
In these past 2 weeks me and Jackson's channel has sky rocketed. I don't even know how it happened.
We've only posted about 8 videos and we have about 800,000 subscribers. We're really great full for our supporters. It's really crazy how 2 goofs like us could have this many supporters. We both have 1 million on instagram and who knows how many on snapchat. Another exciting thing is the fans really ship me and Ethan dolan at first I just laughed it off but then it was the #5 hashtag the hashtag was #lathan I thought it was super cute but I knew it wouldn't effect if you would even call it a relationship.  Today we're flying out to LA by ourselfs to have some meetings and do our first collab.

I'm so excited to go. I've never been to LA or meet someone youtube famous so I can't wait. The meeting is going to be about our future in youtube. They want to see us and tell us were they think we're going. We don't have a million subscribers yet but we've grown fast so they want to see what's so special about us I guess. I'm packing a small bag to carry with me on the plane. Mom calls me downstairs and says it's time to leave.

We're going to be in LA for about 2 weeks. I can't wait. We don't really have a place to stay but the youtube company said they'd find us somewhere. I run down the stairs or try before tripping and falling, I'm clumsy ok, I get up grab my bags and fast walk to the car.

We get to the airport and say good bye to my mom and dad we already said bye to Landon and Vanessa at home. We give our parents one last hug before we leave.

While we're waiting for our plane to board we get stop. BY FANS!! I'm so excited yet feel so awkward. There's about 4 that come up to me and 4 that go up to Jackson. Me and Jackson exchange looks and smile. We love our fans.

One of the girls asked us to sign her shoes. I laughed and signed her left shoe while Jackson signed the right. Me and Jackson pulled out our phones and put it on our snapchat story since we've never been noticed in public. We took a lot of pictures and hungout before we had to board the plane. We said bye we hugged them and told them we love them then boarded our plane. LA here we come.

-------------------------------------------------------------
What's up my friends😂 okay so this is a short chapter cause I have a important question to ask you. So I've been working on a new fanfic but I can't decide if I should post it now or wait till this stories over and this story will not be over till another month and I really like both of them so just tell me what you think in the comments. Thank youuu💚