11

~two weeks later~
-still Ethans P.OV.-
Kari called me yesterday and told me to be in her office at noon today. It's currently 11 and I'm eating a bowl of cereal grayson comes out of his room and gets some cereal to.
"You excited bro" he asked. Which was a stupid question cause Lainey's the only thing I've been talking about for awhile now.
"You know I am" I laughed.
When I was done with my cereal I washed my bowl and went to take a quick shower. I got dressed in a pair of light colored ripped jeans with a black t-shirt and some black Vans. I style my hair then I grab my phone and I'm ready to go.

Grayson and I got to the meeting room and I was nervous. I guess Grayson could tell.
"Chill bro you'll be ok"
"I know I'm just... I don't know"
We were snapchating that we're at a meeting when the door opened
"Hi I'm Lainey and this is Jackson"
Says a girl with long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She's tall and skinny. She looks even better in person.

She closes the door and when she sees me and Grayson she takes a step back. Me and Gray walk up to Jackson and do a bro hug then we walk up to Lainey and give her a hug.
"So this is the girl I haven't stopped hearing about since that younow" Grayson says smirking and me. I glare at him.
"What?" Lainey asked.
"I'll tell you later" Grayson says laughing. I continue to glare until I look at Lainey. She looks so good. She's wearing high wasted jean shorts with a loose crop top and converse. Her blond hair was down and wavy. (Picture above)

I stopped acting like and idiot and said something.
"It's so nice to finally meet you" I said. I sounded like an idiot
"Um yea it's really nice to meet you to" she said.
Jackson laughed at her she looked at him and said
"Well sorry I'm awkward I can't help it" she says playfully glaring at him.
We just laughed and we sat down making small talk before Kari walked in.
"Hi Lainey, Jackson it's nice to see you here I'm Ms. Smith but you can call me Kari." She smiled a big smile at them.

I didn't really pay attention to anything after that I was just looking at Lainey. She looked really happy. I just stood when everyone else did. Kari said something but I just ignored her and thought of all the fun thing we could do in these short two weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Short cause I was rushed to update😂 thanks for reading✌