12

~Lainey P.O.V.~
We go back to the boys apartment. I already knew my way around the place because of their youtube videos but I pretend I didn't so I wouldn't look creepy. They showed us around the place and it was really clean.

"Okay guys there's two beds in Grayson's room so you can sleep in there and he can sleep on the couch." Ethan said to me and Jackson.
"Are you sure you're okay with sleeping on the couch I mean I could if you want me to" I say to Grayson
"No I'll be fine"
"Seriously I don't want to make you sleep on the couch"
Then I run to the couch and lay down
"See I'm fine on the couch you can have the bed" I say laughing.
"Ugg fine you so stubborn"
"Trust me you don't even know" Jackson says with a serious look then starts to laugh.
"Oh shut up" I get up and hit his chest

"Guys let's go to the beach" Ethan says/ whines.
"Okay I'll go get ready." I say grabbing my bag and running to the bathroom I want before Jackson could get there. I get in and lock the door.
"Hey that's not fair" Jackson complains.
"Oh wow so sorry I feel so much pain for you" I reply sarcastically.
I get dressed and look in the mirror
I look good I think to myself. I pull on some high wasted shorts and a loose crop top. I unlocked the bathroom door and walk out to see the boys waiting for me I smile at them then pull on some sandals and grab my beach bag and I'm ready to go.

We start walking trying our best to go unseen by any fans. I worked for a little bit but we were stopped by about 20. They were mostly fans of Grayson and Ethan but we had about 10 out of that 20. They are me so happy. We took pictures and talked before we had to go.

We stopped in and ice cream store when we were a couple blocks away from the beach. I got cookies and cream and it was super good.

~Ethans P.O.V.~
We're almost to the sand of the water when Lainey stops walking she stops Jackson to and hands him her bag. Before he can say anything she starts running towards the water she stops for a second when she's almost there to take down off her shorts and sandals. When they're off she continues to run. She pulls of her crop top showing her white bikini and she keeps running when she reaches the water she sits down. She looks back and laughs. I can't help but smile at how cute she looks.

I start running to I pull off my shirt and shoes and run to her. She stands up and starts splashing me when I get there. I splash her back and then it's a water fight soon Grayson and Jackson walk in to the water and start splashing.

"DOLAN V.S. LINKS" Jackson yells
"YOUR ON" I yell as I stop splashing Gray and start splashing Jackson. Grayson's splashing Lainey. Then we switch so I'm splashing her. We're still splahing when Lainey goes under water really fast. (A/n creds to you know who you are😂) I swim over to where she was really fast and try to find her in the water. I can't find her I turn around to get Jackson and Grayson and there she is smiling
"I got you" she laughs.
"Don't do that to me I was worried about you." I say pulling her in for a hug.
"Okay I'm sorry I won't do it again"
I let her go and she does it again. She comes back up.
"What a goof" I laugh. She doesn't say anything she just looks at me. Since she's looking at me I might as well look at her right?

When I'm looking at her I take time to really notice her I see she has a birth mark on the right side of her face by her eye. I see her bright blue eyes they have some dark blue spots in them. Her hair is a dark blond color when it's wet when it's dry it's naturally highlighted with bright and dark blond.

I'm snapped out of my trance when Grayson coughs loudly next to us. We turn our heads and see Grayson and Jackson standing there.
"We're gonna go back home are you guys coming"
Before Lainey can say anything I awnser for us
"Yea we'll be home later"
She smiles and nods her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapters pretty bad. Idk why it is😂 It's mostly just Ethan explaining how Lainey looks but ya know ig it's alright. Question what do you think Ethan and Lainey will do without Grayson and Jackson?
Okay bye😸