D-G

List of Mythical Creatures
D-G
Demon - Malevolent spirits of Hell who battle humans for control of their souls.
Doppelganger - Apparitions of people that occur in impossible situations.
Dragon - Giant, flying, fire-breathing lizards who often guard treasure.
Dwarf - A short, stalky humanoid who live in underground mining communities.
Echidna - The snake-woman who became the mother of most Greek monsters.
Elf - A race of pointy-eared humanoids who excel in magic and archery.
Fairy - A small, flying humanoid with magical abilities.
Ghosts - Spirits of the dead whose souls remain in the realm of the living.
Gnome - A small, humanoid creature who lives and moves beneath the earth.
Goblin - A grotesque, troublesome little creature with a strong greed for gold and jewels.
Golem - Magically animated human-shaped creatures typically made of solid stone.
Gorgon - The snake-haired and snake-bodied humanoid that was created in its mother's image. Its stare could turn a person to stone. Medusa became one of these creatures in a later myth.
Griffin - A creature with the body of a lion, the tail of a snake, and the head and wings of an eagle.
Grim Reaper - The embodiment of death itself, the Grim Reaper comes to take your soul to the afterlife.