Harry Potter BEASTs

Bowtruckle – An insect-eating, tree-dwelling wooden creature that is hard to spot. Rowling has written on Pottermore that they are "selective creatures who only inhabit worthy trees. They are alternatively called 'the wandmaker's friend' as the trees they inhabit can be used to make wand's wood."

Chimaera – A creature with the head of a lion, the body of a goat, and the tail of a dragon.

Doxy – A small fairy-like creature that is also known as the Biting Fairy.

Dragon – Dragons are winged fire-breathing reptiles.

Antipodean Opaleye – native to the valleys of New Zealand.

Chinese Fireball – native to China. It is also known as the Lion Dragon.

Common Welsh Green – native to Wales.

Hebridean Black – native to the
Hebrides Islands of Scotland.

Hungarian Horntail – native to Hungary. It is considered the most dangerous of the dragons.

Norwegian Ridgeback – native to the northern mountains of Norway. Norberta is a Norwegian Ridgeback.

Peruvian Vipertooth – native to the eastern and northeastern parts of Peru. It is considered the smallest and fastest of the dragons. It is the only venomous dragon.

Romanian Longhorn – native to the mountains of Romania.

Swedish Short-Snout – native to the northern mountains of Sweden.

Ukrainian Ironbelly – native to Ukraine, and the largest species of dragon ever recorded.

Fairy – A small human-like creature with insect wings.

Flesh-Eating Slug – A garden slug-like creature with corrosive spittle.

Flobberworm – A 10-inch toothless brown worm.

Ghoul – A creature that resembles a slimy buck-toothed ogre.

Chameleon Ghoul – A ghoul that can disguise itself as an everyday object to evade detection.

Giant Squid – A huge creature that lives in the Black Lake near Hogwarts.

Gnome – Gnomes are known to infest the gardens of wizarding households and are found in Europe and North America.

Golden Snidget – A small golden bird that was used in the earlier versions of Quidditch as the Snitch.

Griffin – A creature that is part-eagle, part-lion.

Grindylow – A small horned water demon with grasping fingers. The films give them octopus tentacles for legs, though they are not described as such in the novels.

Hinkypunk – a diminutive, one-legged creature with the appearance of wispy blue, grey or white smoke.

Hippogriff – A creature that is part-eagle, part-horse.

Imp – Imps are found in Britain and Ireland where they are the same height as pixies.

Kneazle – A cat-like creature with a lion-like tail.
Merpeople
Mermaid

Moke – A lizard with silver-green skin that is native to the British Isles. The Mokes can shrink at will which is why Muggles can't see them.

Niffler – A treasure-hunting creature with a long snout.
Phoenix
Pixie

Puffskein – A sphere-shaped custard coloured creature covered in soft fur.

Pygmy Puff – A round fluffy pink or purple creature sold at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

Sphinx – An Egyptian creature that has the head of a human and the body of a lion. The Sphinxes are capable of human speech and are good at giving riddles, puzzles, and enigmas.

Troll – A 12 ft. creature with prodigious strength and immense stupidity.
Unicorn: A horse-like creature with a horn protruding out of its forehead. It is said in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone that if one drinks a unicorn's blood, it will give that person long-lasting life. However, it also eternally curses that person.
Winged Horse: A horse with wings.

Abraxan – A giant palominos breed. Drinks only single-malt whiskey.

Aethonan – A chestnut breed that is popular in Britain and Ireland.

Granian – A gray breed that is particularly fast.

Thestral – A black skeletal breed that are only visible to those that have witnessed death. It is said in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that they are considered unlucky by many wizards because of this.

p.S sorry for the unpublishing and stuff. I need to fix things.