Avengers Theory {Soul Stone}

1. In Wakanda.

This one's pretty far-fetched, but some fans theorize that the Soul Stone will make its first appearance in , which is set to premiere about three months before Infinity War. As showcased in the Black Panther trailer, Wakanda is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world but presents itself as a stereotypically low-tech "third world" country. The Black Panther protects Wakanda from the outside world, and some MCU fans think he does so because the country powers its advancements via the Soul Stone.

2. With Adam Warlock, just like in the Comics.......

In Marvel’s comics, Adam Warlock, the “Adam” introduced in that after-credit scene in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, is the one with the Soul Stone (or, rather, Gem), pure and simple.
It was given to Adam by a being known as the High Evolutionary who sort of became a father figure to him. Adam put out the initial rallying cry to bring the Avengers together to stop Thanos from taking all six Infinity Gems for his evil plan to destroy Earth — but it seems unlikely that Adam Warlock will play such a large part in the MCU’s version of Infinity War, especially since Adam’s creation was such an aside.

It’s Heimdall’s Eyeballs

Idris Elba’s all-seeing Asgardian may have lost the Rainbow Bridge he was guarding when Asgard fell in Thor: Rangarok, but according to one theory, his most important power might actually be within. Literally, because some fans believe Heimdall’s glowing eyeballs might actually be the Soul Stone, and the source of his ability to “see all the souls in the nine realms,” as he mentions in Thor: The Dark World. Plus, in another long-running—and equally delightfully silly—Infinity Stone fan theory, the first letter in the names of the objects that were secretly stones in the MCU spelled out each name of Thanos's name..
mostly. The “H” and the Soul Stone were the only unaccounted letter and item, and apparently “Heimdall” was the best option to fill the blank they could find.

These are all wonderful theories that people have made and tried  Vigorously to find out whether soul stone is but apparently we won't know where the soul stone is unless we watch infinity war and infinity war part 2.

I hope you enjoy this chapter of theories where the soul stone is I guarantee you it is probably in wakanda.......lol

Like

Comments

Share