Incubus

Incubus, demon in male form that seeks to have sexual intercourse  with sleeping women; the corresponding spirit in female form is called a succubus.

۝ Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies. Some traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, mental state, or even death.

Different countries folklore of Incubus :

German folklore: The Alp is a vampire-like creature who visits its victims at night. It wears a cape called a Tarnkappe which is imbued with magical powers.

African folklore: The Popobawa is a shape-shifting evil spirit who stalks victims at night from the shadows. The way to stop a Popobawafrom repeatedly attacking you is to tell other people you’ve been victimized by one.

South African folklore: A Tikoloshe is a small, hairy supernatural being who is said to rape women and bite off children’s toes while they are sleeping.

Alot of people think that vampires and Incubus are the same...but they really aren't.....

۝ Is An Incubus Demon The Same As A Vampire? :

Vampires and incubus demons are similar enough that some people think the legend of one has originated from the legend of the other. The difference between an incubus demon and a vampire is that a vampire is essentially a zombie-like human

— not a demonic entity. A vampire is a dead human, an incubus is non-human.

_____________________

There are five ways to prevent your lovely selves to N O T be a victim to a Incubus.

1. Exorcism. Getting a priest to perform an exorcism is historically how someone would overcome being attacked by an incubus demon. 

2. Regular Confession. Attending confession with a priest regularly can prevent you from being a victim of any kind of spiritual warfare.

3. Making The Sign Of The Cross or saying A Hail Mary. Bless yourself by moving your hand from forehead to belly to heart to the right side of your chest while saying: “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”
[In my nature I would just let the demon take me but whatever is your way life is..]

4. Switching locations. Simply leaving a place where an incubus demon has previously visited you could be helpful.

5. Excommunicating The Incubus Demon.Similar to exorcism, but would be used in its place if the incubus demon was possessing the body of a human instead of possessing its own body.

___________________

I found this on Reddit of people telling their experiences of Incubus or a Succubus.
Enjoy>>>>>>

“About 3 years ago I visited my parents in the Philippines. They live in a a big house in a quiet province away from the city.

After a long flight from L.A and another flight to another island, I took a nap in one of the many rooms that they had. It was about mid afternoon. I was awaken to someone caressing my hair like it was moving it away from my face, I didn’t care at first because I was so tired and didn’t rationalize the situation yet. Then I felt someone kiss my lips, I still remember because I felt moist lips which was a little chapped kiss me gently while it put his hand behind my back to an arch. Only then did I realize that something was off. I was too scared to open my eyes because I didn’t want it to know I was awake, I taught it was a real person who broke in. When I suddenly had the courage to open my eyes it was a blueish clear figure on top of me. It was broad daylight. I couldn’t and didn’t want to look at him in the eyes, he just disappeared after ten seconds. I was freaked out I didn’t go back to sleep that day and ended up sleeping on a couch in my parents room.

I was around 25 that time. I don’t do drugs, or drink. Nothing could of altered to what I experience.”

*
*
*
*
*
I hope you enjoyed this little juicy stuff about Incubus...they are very much cool creatures in my opinion..and what people write about them here on wattpad make me want one to over take me..

I would write one about a Succubus but this is the same for them in female. So i would be repeating myself anyway.

Now back to my hibernation time...

Like
Share
Follow

Or dont