First met.

13 year old Quinn just moved to Lima with her parents and her older sister a fresh start it was the beginning of the summer so she went walking round seeing the town whenshe saw two guys playing basketball at the park both cute.

"Yo dude" She hears.
"Hi" the boys turn to face her.
"Me hi"Quinn says.
"Ehh yeah" one says.
"Mind him I'm Noah and this is my best friend Finn your new around here aren't you"Noah asked.
"Yeah my family and I just moved I'm Quinn"She smiles.
"Nice to meet you Quinn"Finn says with a smile she smiles back.

"So can you play"Noah asked.
"no what even is it"Quinn asked.
"Seriously girl you don't know what basketball is"Finn says.
"Basket what"Quinn says.
"Basketball will can show you" Noah says.
"Ok"Quinn says innocently.

The two boys showed Quinn how to play basketball and she soon kinda got the hang of it.

"Here hold the ball like this"Noah says and shows her.
"Then bend your legs gently and throw"Finn says as she listens and gets the ball in the basket.
"I did it I actually did it"Quinn says proudly.
"Nice job for a girl"Finn says as she high fives them.

"Quinn mum, dad wants you home" They hear.
"Oh I better go nice meeting you"Quinn says smiling and walks off to her sister.

Noah smiles at her she was so pretty and so sweet he definitely liked her and he normally doesn't hang with girls but she was different he turns to his best mate who had her smirk and sighs he also liked her this was bad.

Noah was on his own after Finn went home as he had a curfu when Quinn went out.

"Hi " Quinn says.
"Hey"Noah says.
"It's like 9:30 don't you have to go home"Quinn asked.
"Nah my mum doesn't care"Noah says.
"Really"Quinn says feeling bad.
"It's fine so why you out" Noah asked.
" I needed to get out you know a place"Quinn asked.
"in fact I do"Noah says with a smile and they walk off.

"A lake I didn't know there was one"Quinn asked.
"it's our little secret nobody knows I found it like 2 years ago I go here to get away and this"Noah says.

"So tell me about yourself Noah"Quinn says.
"Me nothing interesting about me" Noah says.
"I can decide that tell me about yourself"Quinn says.
"Ok then we'll my name is Noah Puckeeman and well you met my best mate that's Finn I only have my mum half the time my dad left when I was younger"Noah says.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked"Quinn says.
"It's ok what about you" Noah says.
" well its my parents my sister and I we moved for a fresh start my dad would drink a lot so after he stopped drinking he wanted a fresh start nobody knows us here"Quinn says.
"There's a bit more too the story isn't there"Noah asked.
"Yeah"Quinn says.
"it's alright you don't have to tell me you only met me today"Noah says.
"  I was bullied at my old school I would move because of its Quinn says.
"You bullied but you seem perfect already and I've only known you a few hours"Noah says.
"That's so nice of you I think your the first friend I've ever made"Quinn says.
"Well I'm honored"Noah says as she smiles at him.

"You know as friends we should have a song"Quinn says.
"A song"Noah says.
"Yeah that's are so whenever it plays I'll think of you and you'll think me and when were old and it plays and were in the same place we have dance together"Quinn says.
"On how do we decided this " Noah asked.
"Next song that plays"Quinn says grabbing her phone and puts it on shuffle as a song plays all of me by john legend" (I know it wasn't out when they were 13 but pretend ok that's one of my favourite love songs).

"Romantic"Noah says.
"You think"Quinn says with a smile.
"Yep so can I have this dance"Noah asked as Quinn giggles and nods as they dance around the lake to the song it was perfect Noah thought she was perfect as he looked into her eyes and felt something he never felt before as she laughs as he dances with her.

End of middle school near summer.

"Quinn"Noah says walking over.
"Hi" Quinn says upset and worried.
"What's wrong" Noah asked.
"My older sister she's leaving for university she's always protected me from my dad when she couldn't also being afraid of him now I'm scared there no one to protect me anymore"Quinn says holding her tears.
"Hey your always gonna have me I'll protect you from him"Noah says.
"You would"Quinn says.
"Yeah" Noah says and the two smile.
"Ready for high school" Noah asked.
"Yeah you'll be by my side"Quinn says
"Every step of the way"Noah says and the two walk off .