babysitting.

It's been sometime and Finn still thinks the baby which they found was a girl is still his It got to Puck a lot he even told Mercedes by accident in the end and now mostly everyone in glee club knew minus blabba mouth Berry and obvious Finn and then her parents kicked her out and she was living with Finn and his mum.

Puck went over to Quinn.

"Hey I got you something" Puck says handing her a book.
"Thanks" Quinn says with a smile.
"I saw it a the book store thought I'd steal it incase you want to keep her"Puck says.
"That's so sweet, to be honest I don't even know what I'm gonna do about it anymore my mind is so messed up right now"Quinn says.
"Whatever you decide, no pressure"Puck says with a smile and walks off.

Quinn was torn but it wasn't just about the baby anymore it was ab Finn and Puck, Finn still acts like a child and luckily he did go get a job why Puck he already had one and he's been so consideret since she found out maybe she didn't give him a chance she needed to see if they could do it.

Quinn told Terri that she's torn right now who told her sister Kendra they had a plan and were gonna get Quinn to babysit Kendra monsterous kids that was the best way to do so and after making sure Finn was busy Quinn went over to Puck.

"Hey Puck what are you doing Friday night"Quinn asked.
"Nothing than the usual why?"Puck asked.
"Maybe you wanna babysit with me"Quinn says with hope he would and he nods"yeah" Puck says with a smile as she smiles.

Puck was glad he knew Quinn was giving him a chance so he needed to make sure he didn't blow it this time.

The two were tied to chairs from the boys who were screaming and running round the apartment.

"I told you we should have been the cowboys" Puck says.
"Who are you texting Quinn asked.
"Mike having wig problems"Puck says.
"Well help I think I got the knot"Quinn says as he does and their hands get hold together as they untie and stand up.
"Not the table" Quinn says to the boys.

"What do we do"Quinn asked.
"I bought my guitar"Puck says as the two had the same idea.
"Hey, hey listen to me"Quinn says trying to get the boys attention Puck smacked him gently to face me to stop yelling and look at her.

"Who wants to see a real life music video"Quinn says.
"Yeah" 3 boys say as Puck plays a guitar and Quinn sings papa don't preach.
"Again" the boys say and Quinn smiles at Puck and he does to as they got the boys under control.

When Terri and Kendra returned shocked to see what they've done.

"I think it's the first time they've all been sleeping at the same time"Kendra says as the two smile.
"Whats that smell" Kendra asked.
"Soap" Quinn says.
"You got them to take a bath" Terri says shocked as Quinn nods.

The two did great and Quinn really thought maybe they could do this be parents she thought it was a perfect night but she was wrong.