Stay.

"Everyone was saying goodbye to the glee club after Sue being Sue Sylverster and now principle and after they lost and came 2nd she still getting rid of them.

Puck coming back  after leaving for the air force was something and seeing the blonde walking through the hall ways of McKendly damn he still loves her even after all these years he still loves her she is his soul mate he knows it but she returns with this guy who's apparently her boyfriend with a stupid name who doesn't even love her for her but her beauty the ass.

Quinn was looking for Puck after the incident where Puck through Biff in to the trash after his assaulted Quinn with words obviously when she revealed the truth about the past then it hit her and she knew exactly where he was.

She walked into the boys locker room seeing Puck in his uniform staring at Finn's quarterback jersey.

"Did he forgive us" Puck asked.
"A long time ago we saved him Rachael was his soulmate"Quinn says.

"Where's Biff" Puck asked.
"He went back"Quinn says.
"Yeah you know I might leave this place to I mean unless there's a reason for me to stay because I know who my soulmate is"Puck says and looks at her.
"You don't want me I'm terrible at holding a relationship" Quinn says.
"I love you just tell me to stay"Puck tells her as Quinn looked down as Puck guessed he knew her answer looking at Finn's jersey before walking out and heading for the door to leave McKendly.

Quinn looked at the Jersey what the hell is she doing she can't let him leave she loves him she does she loves him she realises it well she always knew but what is she doing and she runs out.

As Puck headed for the door of McKendly he remembers all the words Quinn has told him in the past.

"Your special and romantic, I'm here because I love you, I'm so proud of you, no regrets, were baking, did you love me"

His thoughts of her sweet voice was stopped when the girl he loves stopped him turning him around and kissing him as he wrapped his arms round her not wanting to let this girl go again as the break the kiss and they look into each others eyes.

"Stay"Quinn tells him.