Graduation.

They did it they finally won nationals and they were so happy but now it's the worst part saying goodbye it was hard for Quinn the glee club weren't just a bunch of losers singing who became friends to Quinn they became her family she was gonna miss certain people in particular.

After talking to Rachael and Rachael admitting she always though her and Puck would end up together it made her think as Rachael says he was always at his best when he was around her.

Quinn watched as he was struggling with learning this all with the help of coach beast he really wanted to graduate and Quinn wanted to help.

"Puck"Quinn says.
"Yeah" Puck says.
"Come round mine tonight I'll help you study"Quinn says.
"You'd do that" Puck says.
"Yeah just no wine coolers ok"Quinn says as Puck smiles "promise"Puck says and she walks off as they prepare for glee.

After school puck was at Quinn he was struggling.

"It's no use"Puck starts moaning how he can't do it.
"Don't worry you'll get your award" Puck says.
"I'm not here for that I'm here because I love you"Quinn says as Puck looked at her and she changes it quickly "your my first"Quinn says.
"Yeah sorry about that"Puck says.

As Quinn smiles and starts encouraging Puck with words of wisdom as he smiles at her as he responds to what she Was on about

"Now let me kiss you" Quinn says.
"Well guess it would be kinda rude if I refused"Puck says and the two kiss and Puck knew yet again like every kiss he shared he was still hopelessly in love with her.

Few days later at school.

"What's going on"Quinn asked seeing the new directions who were graduating outside as Puck explains it's his test.

"C- that's a Puckeman A+" Puck says happily as they cheer and Quinn hugs him.
"I'm so proud of you" Quinn says as he smiles hearing them words from her mouth meant at lot.

After that they changed as graduated together now it was time for the worst thing Puck had to say goodbye to the girl he fell in love with when he was just 13.

He texts her and she meets him at the lake.

"Hey"Puck says.
"Hey"Quinn says as she walks over and Sits beside him.
"I guess this is it goodbye"Puck says.
"Of course not were staying touch Puck and I'll always come back for holiday when I can this isn't goodbye"Quinn says.
"Then what is it"Puck asked.
"Let's just call it see you later"Quinn says.
"Guess that sounds better than goodbye" Puck says.
"I know it does"Quinn says and the two stand up and Quinn eyes water.

"thank you for everything you became my best friend from the first day I got here I'm gonna miss you" Quinn says.
"I'm gonna miss you to but as you said his isn't goodbye" Puck says.
"No it's not"Quinn says and hugs him before she walks off as he watches her walk away not knowing exactly when he will see her again.