walking.

It was Prom and Quinn was nominated for prom Queen again like last year and Finn was helping her he wanted to she had this friend Joe who Puck guessed was a new crush and left her two it though he call her every night to make sure she was ok.

Puck didn't wanna go to his last prom not when he couldn't have the girl he always wanted so with Kurt, Blaine, Rachael with Becky they had their own prom and even after they left Puck stayed with Becky he felt bad for her she could be a bitch at times but secretly she had a sweet heart and was  good a strip poker as well.

After the head to prom as he made her prom Queen of the prom Rachael made up and he saw Quinn she looked beautiful her hair her dress everything about her was perfect as she saw him with Becky and she smiles thinking how sweet he was.

When Rachael and Finn won prom king and Queen santanna and Quinn sang he always loved her voice it was a cute.

He was watching her the whole time he kept his eyes off her for one second and turn back to see her standing up he was so proud of her though Santanna was helping and everyone clapped for for her her he was proud of her best part of the night minus when Becky helped him spike the punch finally.

After prom Puck was walking round when he saw someone at the lake and smiles.

"You look beautiful by the way"Puck says she looks at him and smiles "thank you"Quinn smiles at him.
" I'm proud of you you know that you did it" Puck says.
"Because of you and the glee club I wouldn't be without your encouragement" Quinn says.
"Yeah well I always knew you could do it"Puck says as she smiles.
"That was nice of you to give your crown to Rachael"Puck says.
"You knew"Quinn says.
"Yeah kinda you've always wanted it but here you are giving it to Rachael that was nice of you"Puck says.
"Yeah not really the prom I wanted I didn't even get a  proper dance"Quinn says.
"I think I can help you with that"Puck says as she looks at him and plays their song as she smiles and bites her lower lip.

"Can I have this dance"Puck says as he helps her and she nods and dances with him and smiles.

"Thank you you've just made this night even better"Quinn says.
"Yeah"Puck says with a smile.
"Yeah next up nationals"Quinn says.
"Yeah let's hope Finn and Rachael don't blow it this time"Puck says and she laughs.
"Yeah let's hope we win this time"Quinn says.