After Beth.

Summer vacation has just started.

"Hey" Quinn says seeing Puck at the lake.
"Hey" Puck says and she sits beside him.

"We did the right thing giving Beth to Shelby" Quinn says.
"You think so"Puck asked.
"Yeah I mean were so young and didn't have any support I barely had a stable home were not even together that's not what I want for Beth"Quinn says.
"All a baby needs is love we could have gave her that"Puck says.

"A baby doesn't just need love the most important thing yes but it's need new clothes like every other month they grow quickly they need food to eat clean diaper we didn't even enough money for that even with your pool cleaning business"Quinn tells him.
"i guess why did we do the right thing"Puck asked

"Giving Beth up was the hardest decision I have ever had to make and it always will be I had no idea what I was gonna do for the last 9 months but at the moment I knew we needed to let Beth have the best start in life"Quinn says.
"And that's with Shelby" Puck says.
"Yeah she gets a second chance after Rachael and we will too but not right now"Quinn says.
"I guess your right guess this is it then"Puck says.
"I'm going back to McKendly after the summer it's time for us to focus on school so we can graduate and good job before having kids and being ready"Quinn says standing up "goodbye Puck " Quinn says as she walked away.
"I'm was ready" Puck says to himself.