Beth.

Reginals has arrived a lot has

happened Quinn moved out and moved in with Mercedes them two started to become really close friends and she seemed happier there which was all Puck wanted for her and though Quinn says she wanted to give their daughter up she let him name her he decided Beth and he even asked to be in the delivery room when she was born which Quinn agreed to.

They were back stage at Reginals everyone was nervous as they prepared for Reginals as they sat in the green room listening to other contestants.

Quinn was more worried she was 8 1/2 months but she wanted to do this and was determined to do so she didn't wanna let the Glee club down they worked to hard to get this far and then Beth has been non stop kicking all day which made her very uncomfortable.

Quinn was standing  with Mercedes talking Puck was worried I mean he loved her and soon she'd be having their baby , their daughter he didn't think it was a good idea but she said she can handle it as Puck went over to her Mercedes left to go to Kurt.

"You ok" Puck asked.
"Yeah she's just kicking a lot I'm fine honest"  Quinn says as she shows a fake smile she wasn't but she wasn't gonna tell anybody as he nods trying to believe her but he knew her too well.

Everyone gets in a circle and puts their arms in "Aaaaammmmaaaaazzzziiiinnnggg" everyone yells before going behind the certain for Rachael and Finn who start off with a duet.

After they performed everyone was excited and amazed proud that they did what they just did as Quinn walked slowly down the stairs Beth was sure kicking more now than ever.

"Quinn" She heard and turned.
"Mum, what are you doing here"Quinn asked.
"I saw you out there, you were amazing" Judy tells her daughter.
"Thank you" Quinn says still shocked and her not being here wasn't helping as Beth was more active and as Quinn tried to listen to her mother she really couldn't until some water dripped down her leg.

"Quinn please say something"Judy says.
"My water just broke"Quinn tells her.

Mercedes saw the cermossion and went over to Puck who straight away went to Quinn as the pain began as she held her screams in he helped her up.

"Let's get you to the hospital"Puck says and Quinn nods she just wanted the pain to stop and it only just begun.

Before Quinn knew the pain got worse as Puck pushed her through hospital with a wheel chair as her mum yelled for help with the glee club behind them minus Rachael.

"I want Mercedes too"Quinn says as Mercedes was shocked but nodded taking Quinn hand and they go into a room a Quinn goes into a gown and the pain was now unbearable as she screams in pain.
"Ahhh" Quinn screams.

Puck felt useless he had no idea what to do she had Mercedes one side and her mum on the other he hated seeing her in so much pain and he knew it was partly his fault so now not knowing what to do Puck was standing there like an idiot.

""Ahhh you suck you suck you suck ahhh"Quinn screams at Puck as she pushes.
"Come on Quinn" Mercedes says motivating her.

"Ahhh" Quinn screams pushes again
" ahhh I can't" Quinn says.
"Your doing great keep going" Mercedes says as she screams in pain and pushes again.

"Come on Quinn one last big push"midwife tells her.
"Ahhhh" Quinn screams and pushes again and before they knew it a babies cry filled the room as Quinn rested on the bed relieved that it was over.

Midwife soon hands the baby girl to Quinn and Quinn actually smiles as she looks down at the baby girl who she bought into the world.
"Hi" was all that Quinn could say as Puck got closer and Beth held his finger as the two admired their daughter.

Puck couldn't believe it and when he came out everyone was there but not paying attention minus Mr Shue he walks over and hugs Puck who starts to cry everyone else looking not understanding why he just witnessed the girl he's loved for so long have his baby.

Few hours later.

"Do you wanna keep her"Puck asked her.
Quinn looks at their baby and thinks "no do you " Quinn asked and Puck looked at his daughter and didn't say a word of course he did but if Quinn didn't then he couldn't.

"Did you love me" Quinn asked.
"Yes, especially now"Puck admits and Quinn smiles at him slightly as he smiles at her.

Glee:SoulMatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara