That night.

Quinn was home alone Finn was doing this stupid glee club and she needed someone and calls him.

"Hey"Puck says.
"Hi" Quinn says.
"What's up" Puck asked.
"My dad he's drinking again he and my mum are out but I'm scared he get violent when he drinks"Quinn says.
"Want me to stay for a bit you can help with my homework" Puck says.
"Yeah that's sounds great" Quinn says and they head upstairs.

"What's with the wine coolers" Quinn asked.
"Oh some junior had a party I was attending" Puck says.
"Oh sorry you were busy"Quinn says.
"I don't care I wanna make sure your ok first" Puck says. "Want one" Puck asked and she smiles "why not"Quinn says and they take one.

After an hour they've had every single wine cooler Puck bought with him.

"You know coach sylvester called me fat today I haven't been called that since middle school"Quinn says.
"Fat there nothing of you serious Sue needs her eyes tested or something" Puck says.
"You don't think I'm fat" Quinn says.
"Nah your perfect the way you are"Puck says as she smiles and kisses him as he kisses her back as they start to make out as she leans down onto her bed and he follows.

"I can't what about Finn" Quinn says.
"Do you think were gonna give a damp about Finn in 5 years"Puck says as he kisses her.
"You have protection"Quinn says.
"Relax baby I got it" Puck says still kissing her neck
" nobody can no about this"Quinn says.
"it will be our little secret"Puck says as he kisses her and they end up well you know.

"Quinn" they hear from her mum after.  "Shoot Puck you have to go"Quinn says.
"Hmm ok"Puck says and gets changed.
"Remember nobody can ever no"Quinn says.
"i promise one more for the road"Puck asked and Quinn just couldn't help herself and kisses him as he climbs down her bedroom window and legs it.