Chapter 5

**Beccas POV**

We were in the dressing room now and the boys were struggling and arguing for seats. This is the best M&G ever!

I flipped my long brown hair to my shoulder and looked around until the silence was broken by the one and only.

"Has anybody noticed we never got this pretty girls name?" His familiar voice said. He just called me pretty... Louis just called me pretty. But I'm pretty sure when he figures it out, he'll think otherwise.

"Oh how rude of me" I chuckled and then turned to Louis, making direct eye contact "my names Becca".

"Have a last name?" Liam asked. I shook my head! I wasn't gonna say anything.

"Stranger danger boys, sorry" I shrugged, this is going to be fun.

"Oh what a pretty name" Harry said,

"Glad to meet you. Why aren't you screaming?" Niall asked. Well that didn't sous cocky geez.

"Because I've been to all the M&G in the UK. And almost every concert here." I said, "I'm dedicated but not annoying"

Harry smiled and then said soemthing about that being cool.

"Thankfully and finally a fan who doesn't scream and run" Liam said, "or try to steal my underwear"

That made us all laugh out loud, "what I'm being serious!" Liam pleaded.

Well I need to get going, I mean it will get dark soon, it was already 4 I guess we were hanging out for a while. I got no where with Louis. And I have to walk home. ugh.

"Haha hey boys I need to get going. I have to walk home from here" I said and got up to hug them goodbye.

"Hey we can drive you." Liam said, "here's our cell phone numbers. Please PLEASE don't share them."

" I promise I won't, thanks for taking me home guys" I said as I entered the numbers into my iPhone.

^^DROPPED BECCA OFF AT HER FLAT^^

"Thank you boys so much! Tonight was fun" I said and them went to hug the boys goodnight.
I got a Horan hug, a Malik hug, a Payne hug, and a Styles hug, which felt awkward because Harry had his hands on my waist. I shrugged it off.

Then I went in to hug Louis. For the first time in almost 4 years. I opened my arms and he looked at me and did the same.

That hug erupted in sparks of emotions and sent a flashback through my head.

FLASHBACK****
Becca: 14 Louis: 15

"Becca I don't want you to move" Louis told me, "Becca I love you" he hugged me tightly.

"Louis I don't want to move either. My mum got that job in London and we can't live in Doncaster anymore" I sobbed into his shoulder.

We hugged for what seemed like forever.

"Lou please write me, Tweet me, Facebook me, Skype soemthing! I don't think I can live without you" I said.

"Don't worry Becca, I will always stay in contact and we will always be friends" he held his pinky to me, "we made that promise remember?" he gave a small smile.

I hooked my pinky with his and hugged him one last time before I had to leave.

"Bye Lou" I waved, "I love you".
"I love you too" Louis said and looked at me before crying.

END FLASHBACK***

We released from the hug and I heard Louis gasp. His eyes met mine and we looked into each others eyes for a few minutes.

All the boys were looking at us stare into each others eyes, for what seemed like forever.

"Achem" Liam coughed, "still here"

Louis didnt take his eyes off me. I shot him a small smile. He saw it and did the same. Then he turned to go with the boys.

"Ill text you boys later! I'm knackered" I said and opened the door to my flat, I went to bed thinking about Louis and if the hug meant anything to him.

******

Snap snap snap

** carrot time my bad: edited April 30, 2014**
_Danielleee