Chapter 16

**Becca POV**

**A MONTH LATER AFTER THE HARRY AND BECCA THINGY AND THE LIAM PHONECALL***

This whole thing is blowing up in my face. Its going downhill fast, Louis hates me and i kissed Harry and everybody is in such a big mess! Mainly me but UGH!..

The only person not bothering me at the moment in Zayn. Yes Zayn. He is the only one of them who hasn't bugged me yet. I hate it so much that they are all up in Louis and I's buisness. I just want to let this alone and never bring it up again.

"Story of My Life..I take her home I drive all nig-" i picked upp my ringing phone and checked the caller ID.

Liam.

Ugh great.

"Yes?!" i spat and i heard Liam gasp i felt bad, "im sorry LiLi i was just having a bad day again..."

"Becca!! We need help! Louis is in trouble and we dont know what to do!!" I gasped and held my eyes wide open. He sounded really serious I dropped my phone and a flashback appeared.

**FLASHBACK**

Becca:10 Louis:11

"Becca! Help!" Louis pre-puberty voice rang, "Helpp!" he was crying. I didnt know what to do i was just a 10 year old girl at the park with her best friend.

"LOU! I dunno what to do!" i was truly scared. Louis was stuck in a tree, the branches were breaking and he was really far up. He couldnt get down and he was yelling for help. This was a quiet park and there was no onea around to help.

"PLease just find something! " his arms were slipping from the branch he held on to, "AHHH!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as his arms were slipping even more. Louis Tomlinson, my best friend, was about to fall 50ft from a tree and i couldnt do anythign about it.

'Louis!! Hold on!! I- I I can think of something!!" I yelled out to him, i gave him some hope.

"Bec! I- I cant hold ooooOOONNN!!!" he yelled the last part as he fell from the tree, landing right on his leg. I heard the horrifying crushing sound and saw Louis eyes grow wide and he just stared at his leg.

THen he cried out bloody murder from the pain he was in.

I rushed to his side, "Lou it will be fine.. i... i promise" I ran to the small emergency box at the park. It was for adults to use but there was a payphone inside. It was free to call the emergency number. So i dialled it and the ambulance were on there way.

i sprinted back to Louis who was now unconscious from the blood coming from his leg where the bone protruded.

I sat there and cried because when he was sad.

i was sad.

**END FLASHBACK***

My senses kicked back in. I picked up my phone from the floor and heard Liam again.

"BECCA JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO OUR FLAT!!!" Then the line went dead.

This was scary and my best friend, well i actually dont know what we are, is in trouble.

I hurriedly slid my sweats on and put my slippers on, i slipped a camisole on and grabbed a cardigan. I ran out of my flat so fast and sprinted to the boys flat, which was a mere 2 blocks from me.

My feet carried me at a surprising speed and finally i arrived at the door.

I repeatedly and urgently knocked on the flat door and no one answered. I pushed on the door and it opened with ease.

What? Where are the boys?

I stepped inside and called out for the boys. No answer. The door slammed behind me and i tried to unlock it but it was locked. Im getting really freaked out now.

The windows were locked too, this is seriously getting creepy.

Then i heard footsteps come down the stairs, and a groggy Louis Tomlinson slowly padded down the stairs.

"Hazza..." he said in between a yawn and he rubbed his eyes, "Hazzabear is that you?" he slowly came down the stairs. I held my breath it was dark in the flat.

"L-Louis?" I stuttered out. He stopped walking for a second. I heard a slight grunt.

Then the lights flickered on and once his eyes adjusted he gasped in realization of who i was.

"Becca?!" he said rather loudly.

I nodded and sat down awkwardly on the couch int he huge living area, "Liam called and said you were in trouble so i came as fast as i could.... i i though you were in trouble.. and i was scared.... and i cared so much taht i sprinted down here...and and now we are locked in here together...." i looked down at the carpet and i felt the couch indent next to me.

I looked to my right and was met with an unshaven and just woken up Louis. Honestly he looked HOT.

Wait what. Did i just say that....?

I couldn't hold it in anymore, "Louis. I am so sorry. I am so sorry that i kissed Harry. and i am so sorry that i came in and caused drama. i am so sorry that i made thsi whole MESS and it was just over a dumb promise made like what 12 years ago? I am a 18 year old mess and i am obsessing over a pinky promise made in kindergarten. God i am an idiot. I dont blame you for hating me i really shouldn't of ever kissed Harry adn i really shouldv'e never came to meet oyu. It was evident you never wanted to keep in contact. I was hurt i admit but but i got over it. What the heck no i NEVER got over it i cried almost every night that i would never see my best friend. He would never call me, he blocked me on FB and unfollowed me on Twitter, and we moved away and distanced ourselves. then you got in a super famous boyband and it never crossed your mind once to come visit me when you went to Doncaster to see your Mum?! I dont understand why the heck it all had to happen this way... and and i just.. " i rambled on for a good 3 minutes and was cryign with tears on my cheeks, "LOUIS! IM JUST SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYY!" I wailed into his lap on the couch. I really dont even care anymore.

I was expecting him to push me off but instead his put his hand on my hair and stroked it gently like he used to in highschool, and he had an arm draped around my waist.

"Becca..love" his Doncaster accent never failed to comfort me, "I forgive you"

Those three words i have been wanting to hear for a month. The boy i was craving for was finally HERE.

I dont know why but this just felt so....

Right.

**********^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^

All shall be explained next chapter.. but i tried to update this because i havnet in a while :) ive been working on my other books teehee(:xx

-Daniellee