Chapter 14

**Harry POV**

I saw a smile forming on her lips from what i just told her, i told her that theres something about her that makes her soo...

attractive. In personality and beauty.

I took the opportunity and kissed her.

She stood shocked for a minute but then she kissed me back.

The door clicked open and Louis poked is head in, "harry have you-" he stood there wide eyed.

i quickly pulled apart and Louis and Beccas shared a split-second stare into each others eyes.

He looked dissapointed and let down.

"Becca" his voice was shaking and he sounded like he would break any second, "Why......." he lost it and cried.

My best friend is crying and its my fault.

Then Becca started crying right into my chest and i held her tight.

Harry this is all your fault....

All my fault...

*****************

***Becca POV**

Im so confused i dont know what to do anymore... i dont know how to fix this.

I have feelings for Louis.. i always have.. but Harry likes me too.. and i.. think i like him too...

I need advice.

Normally i would call Louis, but that was ,oh i dont know, 4 years ago that i would've even thought of calling him!

Louis helped me with everything....

,

So i called the boy in the band that i trusted the most in this situation.

I called Liam.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*6

OOOH she called Liam.... idk how thats dramatic but you'll see...........

well maybe i will because i have to write more chapters for this lol i just wrote this as a filler...

im hungry 0-0..

-Danielleee