Chapter 24

**Becca POV**

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!" i threw my hands in the air and smiled big. I was so excited to see him and wish him a happy 21st birthday. I looked into his eyes and saw him biting his lip, then he slammed the door in my face. 

He slammed the door in my face.

What?

I knocked on the door panicking, "Louis! LOUIS! open the door!" there was no answer, all that i heard was yelling from behind the door, and Harry's name being shouted throughout the flat. WHat did i do? This is the last thing i would've expected on today of all days. 

Strangely this reminds me of Louis 10th birthday when i made him mad because i stole his cookie that his mother made him, so he dis-invited me to his birthday party... and since he did that i uninvited him to my 10th birthday which was only 2 days after his, on December 26.

**Flashback** Becca: 9 Louis: 10

"Becca! Gimme my cookie!" Louis yelled as he ran after me, i turned around and stopped to catch my breath. He did the same as we had been running for 5 minutes straight around the playground at the park, "seriously... Becca... it's.. my...cookie" he said in between breaths.

"Oh ya? You want your cookie Lewis?" i said laughing because i know he hates when i call him that, "well then here" i broke the cookie in half and pretended to give him the other half. He reached out to grab it but before his grabby little 10 year old fingers could get it I pulled it back right into my mouth. I chewed on the cookie and stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

He stood there and furrowed his eyebrows together, and crossed his skinny arms over his chest. I smiled mischieviously, "awh is little Lewis upset that a girl ate his cookie?" i cocked my head and smirked. He narrowed his eyes and turned on his heel, proud of myself I headed back to the playground that we were playing on. I was about to climb the ladder to the monkey bars but something pulled me on the ground, i landed on my back on the hard mulch ground. 

"Ow! Lou that hurt!" i whined and tried to wriggle from his grip on top of me, he had me pinned on the ground. He looked so serious and he met his blue eyes with mine. I blinked innocently, because 9 year old girls have the innocent effect on everyone, i even stuck my bottom lip out.

"Sorry Becca but that won't work" he smiled with a sass, and then got off me, he held his hand out to reach mine to pick me up, when i was on my feet i was wiping the mulch off the bottom of my jeans, "Oh by the way" he said, "You're uninvited to my 11th birthday party" he added while i was busily wiping the dirt from my jeans. When my brain registered what he said, i immediately looked up at him and met his eyes. My lips quivered and my eyes watered, i nervously twirled my hair like i always do when i'm bout to cry, i let a small sob escape my mouth.

I could've sworn i saw him look sad, but then he sort of laughed, "Well Becca.. now you know to never eat my cookie" he said as he walked away to meet some of his friends who were also at the park.

"Well you know what Louis. You are uninvited from MY party too" he stopped dead in his tracks, and put his hands in fists before continuing toward his friends.. Everyone knows my parties are always the best, i always have a bouncy castle at mine, "Ya that's right. Guess you won't get to jump on my bouncy castle" i laughed and turned to run to my house, which was only across the street, next to Louis's house. 

Ha shows him girls are equal to boys.

**flashback end**

Ugh. He forgave me the next day so it didn't matter, none of our fights ever lasted long. But when he left and never called, well that was a battle within itself that i fought with for a while.... i forgave him. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door to the flat opening suddenly, and someone came out of it. "LEAVE!" the familiar sound of Harry's angry voice shouted in my face, leave? But why? What did i do? I did nothing to Harry!

"But.. i don't- i don't understand..." i stuttered backing down the steps away from the angry boy in front of me, "What did i-" i tried to say before being interrupted by Harry.

"JUST LEAVE! YOU HAVE ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH PROBLEMS BECCA! I CONSIDERED YOU MY FRIEND AND SO DID THE BOYS. LOUIS TRUSTED YOU AND- GOD EVERYTHING WAS SO MUCH MORE SIMPLER WHEN YOU DIDN'T REVEAL YOURSELF FROM HIDING ALL THOSE YEARS. JUST LEAVE BECCA!" he finished. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but i was stronger, girls are jsut as strong as boys. 

"I want to talk to Louis" i demanded. Harry snarled and shoved Louis out on the steps to meet me face to face, "Lou..." i trailed off and tried to hug him but he grabbed me by my wrists and stopped me.

'I saw the picture Becca....i-i saw you letting Harry kiss your cheek" he said and nervously laughed and shook his head, "i- i thought we figured it all out... Becca.. i was finally relieved to have you back... and now.. you did this" he motioned to everything around him, "I'm sorry for Harry's outburst on you, but he told me what you did... how you told him that you wanted him to kiss you... and how you planned for the photographer to take a picture right then and there... all because... for payback?" he cringed slightly at the word. What the heck  is he talking about, what did that little, curly headed, stupid boy say to Louis! I looked at him and raised my eyebrows questioning what he was talking about, Louis must've caught on, "Oh come on don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about" he said more harshly, "i thought you loved me and wanted to be with me.. but i guess it was all part of your plan to get back at me for not calling or being in contact with you... how did it even make sense in that messed up head of yours!" he flung his hand out toward my long brown locks, "god Becca. Why.. just why..... Harry is right. You need to leave, right now" he said and motioned for me to go.

"No. I am not going because that is a complete and utter li-" i was in the middle of my sentance when Harry came back out the door and finished what he started. 

"LEAVE BECCA! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR LIES!" he shouted at me, compeltely catching me off guard, and i backed down like a small puppy. MY lip quivered and i saw Louis almost look sad, but Harry quickly backed down to tell Louis, "Lou.. go inside and the boys with order some pizza and we will watch your favorite movie" he rubbed his back. I rolled my eyes is Louis really believing this crap right now, i thought he was better than that.  Louis retreated to the inside and Harry closed the door so it was only me and him.

"Harry why did you lie to him" i sternly said, "why did you tell him that I FRICKEN WANTED YOU TO KISS ME? AND AND THAT IT WAS FOR PAYBACK?!" my voice turned to yelling, "HOW COULD YOU BE SO FRICKEN STUPID! I FRICKEN GOSH DANG HATE YOU!" i sobbed and the tears spilled.

Harry stood there and maliciously smirked, "Oh i'm sure that's not true, love" he stepped closer. He wasn't being angry and yelling anymore, he actually turned back to normal. But just a little too quickly, because my suspicions were rising, "oh Becca... you haven't figured it out yet?" he had scarcastic evil oozing in his tone of voice.

"F-Figured what out yet?" i asked genuinly confused because, i thought i had it all figured out, what am i missing? Harry stepped closer to me and i started to back away when my foot caught on the step leading up to their door, but before i fell Harry grabbed my by my waist, keeping me from falling.

"This" he said and kissed me.