Chapter 20

(Getting in the Christmas spirit soooo heres an update! oh and i have 422 reads on this book? Thats crayyyy!!! yall are awesome!!!)

**Louis POV**

"Please. Please. PLEASE. Becca Harris be mine?"

I had my head snuggled into the crook of her neck, waiting for her response.

I could hear her heart beating, and her breathing. But no answer.

Why isnt she answering me? I squeezed her waist expecting the worst.

Shes gonna say no

I was too fast god, Louis you really ruined it now!

Im such a-

"Yes" she finally said.

" God! I knew it im such a fricken mess up, i knew that you-" i rambled. Wait a second, "that you... that you...wait what did you say?". She pulled away from my embrace, and grabbed my hands in hers.

"I said yes" her voice was almost a whisper.

I smiled, "said yes to what exactly?"

"Yes to being your girlfriend" she smacked my arm, "you dork" that smile that i love so much made its way to her beautiful face.

"I heard you. I just wanted to hear it again" I picked her up by her waist and spun her around in a circle, her contagious laugh filled the room.

"Louis Tomlinson if you dont put me down i swear I'll-" she half screamed half laughed.

"You'll what?" i gently placed her back on her feet, she smirked. She leaned up to kiss me and i closed my eyes and leaned forward. Our lips were centimeters from each other, i could feel my heart beating a thousand miles an hour. Becca let out a giggle and pushed me away while she ran to the kitchen, swinging her hips with her.

"HEY!" i whined, "Becca!!!" i ran into the kitchen after her.

"Sorry, cant always have what you want" she tapped my nose with her pointer finger, "So sad" her lips turned into a sarcastic pout, and she arched her eyebrows. She faced away from me and bent over to get something from the fridge.

"Oh no you aren't" i grabbed her from behind and spinned her around to face me. She gasped in surprise at my bold move, "you're quite the tease arent you?"

She smiled and scrunched her nose, "Nope" she said popping the 'P'. I took the opportunity to kiss her, and in doing so she gave in, "you know you're a pushover Tomlinson".

"But you love me anyways"
I'm really corny...

-BEEP-BEEP-

From: Harry
Lou! When do you kick Becca out of OUR flat?(: (Becca if you read this it's in the nicest way possible x)

Well he has a point... all 5 of us share a flat... and Becca has her own like a few minutes away.

To: Harry
Eh! you lads can come 'round and then she'll leave ha

Not even 2 minutes later the flat door swung open, and the other 3 burst in. Minus Harry.

"AHH!" Becca yelped and hid behind the couch.

"I hate you boys" she said coming out from the couch and jumping over it landing softly on the cushion.

"Ya ya" Liam mocked, "whatever Becca"

Harry gave me a tell-her-to-leave look and I gave him a please-let-her-stay-for-one-night look.

Becca must've sense our little stare down, because she came next to me and put her arm around me, "what's this whole eye exchange?" she laughed.

The other boys made excuses like 'making dinner' and 'I have to shower' just so they could leave the awkward situation.

"Uhh.. well" I stuttered, "Becca I hate to like... make you-"

Becca burst out laughing, "Louis really?" she said, eyebrows In surprise and she was sporting a toothy grin, "you can't ask your own girlfriend to go back to her flat?". Shes not upset?

"Well I just didn't know if you would be offended or.." I said and she sincerely smiled.

"Louis I have my own flat and you 5 have this huge, and may I say messy, flat to yourselves!" I'm so relieved that she understood.

"Hey I try to clean!" Niall yelled from the kitchen.

"Well you aren't any good at it!" I yelled back to him and received a sassy scoff.

"Okay well Louis, I suppose Ill see you tomorrow yeah?" She looked up at me. I wanted to say yes but the boys and I have a book signing tomorrow.

"Babe, i would like to say yes...but..we have a book signing..." Her gaze turned to the floor but came back up to meet mine.

"I understand Lou" she kissed me on the cheek and then waved to the rest of the boys, "text me later?"

I nodded, "and Becca?" she turned to face me before she left the flat, my face was turning red, "I love you"

Her beautiful smile came back and she giggled before slowly closing the door behind her.

"Awhh!!!" Zayn came over to me and nudged me.

"Oh shut up" I shoved Zayn, "you and Perrie are even worse!"

"Ya but we are engaged" he said, "I can be as mushy as I want cause she's gonna be with me for the rest of our lives" he pointed his thumbs toward himself and had a huge grin.

Engaged..

"Dinners ready!!!" Niall and Liam called from the kitchen, I didn't realize they even made dinner, "it's pizza we unfroze! And cooked!"

Well that explains it, not surprising considering our fridge is stocked with it, and Niall is not one to cool anyways. He's more of a eat everything and do nothing for it guy.

"Hey where's Harreh?" I asked and the other guys shrugged it off and bit down into the cardboard looking pizza.

Where is Harry?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^

Soo y'all needed an update(:

WELL DANG...where is Harry?

Truthfully I have no idea.. like legit I didn't mention him for a while and was like 'hey Danielle, lets throw
In a cliffhanger, where did Harry go?'

SOO MEHH!! Vote and comment<3 lets try 5 votes this chapter? and ill update this week again!!

*completed* A Kindergarten Promise (Louis/ One Direction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें