Chapter 30

* i am like at a brick wall, writers block i am so sorry... hopefully this chapter doesn't suck too bad*

*Louis POV*

I showed up to her door and the expression on her face was hilarious. But I wasn't laughing, this is serious.

"Louis?!" she squeeked, "what.. what are you doing here?". Her fingers pulled at her hair, a habit she's had since we were little, she only did it when she knew she was going to be in trouble.

"Oh, I'm sorry" i said sarcastically, "were you expecting Harry?". I saw her eyes grow big and she pulled on her hair even harder now.

"Well.. tbh yes because I need to talk to him.." she said, "and- hey wait how did you know?". She squinted her eyes and put her hands on her hips. She caught me. I looked anywhere but her face and ran my hand through my hair.

"I stole his phone and read his messages" i admitted, i heard her scoff, "I dunno I just wanted to know who he was talking to... and i actually needed to talk to you anyways". I wasn't really mad anymore I was just confused i need an explanatation for her "revenge plan" that Harry told me about.

"Lou, Harry is a liar" Becca suddenly said, "a really big one". Harry a liar?

"Explain?"

"Well you know how he said that I had those paps come and take pictures to get revenge on you?" she said, where was she going with this? I remember what she was talking about because we were dating at the time. 

"Yeah, the ones that YOU hired just to get back-" she shot me a glance.

"It was a lie" a lie? 

"But how-"

"Harry. Louis. Harry made it up" she said. Harry made it up? My best friend made it up?

"He made it up?"

"Because he loves me" her fingers mindlessy tugged at her hair, "he called them to take a picture right at the moment he kissed my cheek after our day out together to buy your birthday present".

Harry hired them to make me mad? You know i should be angry, but i'm not. Why am i not pissed and enraged in anger?! 

"I understand if you don't believe me but I'm tellin-" she continued to ramble on. I put my finger on her mouth to shush her.

"i believe you"

"Y-your not mad?" her eyes met mine. i shook my head no.

'"Becca, it's okay. Harry has always had a difficulty expressing his feelings. Of course im pissed he broke us up, but maybe it was for the best? I mean El is really nice, and i think that it is better we are best friends. That way we can be at each others weddings and do all the fun things we used to do" i can't believe those words came from my mouth.

"I know Louis.."

"Do you like Harry?" i asked suddenly, i just wanted to know.

"Well, i mean he's attractive, and there's always been a spot in my heart for our little Hazza..." she said laughing, "but he's like in love with me because of his jealousy of what was me and you"

"I see.. Becca if you like him i won't be mad.. i'm actually going ot ask Elenour out..." i looked at her, her eyes were bright and her smile was wide, she wasn't mad, "i will always love you though"

"I love you Louis" she hugged me, god how I have missed her hugs, she's been avoiding me for a while and its great to have her back as my best friend. 

Best Friend. I like the sound of that.

"Now let's think of a way to make Elenour yours?" Becca nudged me in the side and i punched her lightly on the arm.

'Shut up" i groaned.

*Harry POV*

I've been sitting on the couch in the flat we share waiting for the return of Louis, i'm not prepared to be punched in the face or yelled at. I'm an idiot that's what I am a complete idiot. Liking my bestfriends ex and texting her. Who does that?

Oh yeah, I DO THAT.

The front door of the flat opened and my body went numb, "Harry?" his voice echoed throughout the empty flat. Everyone else has went off on their day and I was here waiting for Louis. 

"Y-yes" i answered. His voice didn't sound mad or enraged, it sounder-well- normal.

 "Why did you lie?"  he asked the question i didn't want to answer, "well, i mean Becca told me why, but Harry why? I know you have a hard time expressing your feelings but seriously?". I sighed in relief that he wasn't going to blow up in my face. 

"I was jealous.. and i don't know.. i just.."

"I forgive you Haz, but tell me next time" he said, "by the way.... i'm sorry for being angry at you earlier and taking your phone". I hugged him in a manly brohug which caused him to shut up.

"I love you Louis so fricken much" i said against his shoulder, "your like the best not blood brother in the world!". Louis smiled at me and laughed.

"I love you too... and you know Harry?" 

"What?" 

"Help me ask out Elenour?" 

"Yeah Louis" i smiled, "i would be honored"

**** THIS IS PROB THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK I AM SO SORRY AND IT SUCKS AN PROB DOESNT GO WITH THE STORY THAT I HAD IN MIND BUT IM SORRY LOU AND EL ARE GONNA END UP TOGETHER AND LOUIS SHOULD PROB BE PISSED BUT HE ISNT HIM AND BECCA ARE GONNA BE BESTIES <3**********

i am soooo sorry that i have writers block, heck i'll come back and edit this later :)

-gotta do exams 

peace love and joy lol

Danielleee