Chapter 33

BTW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ELENOUR AND LOUIS. I SHIP ELOUNOR SO MUCH I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!! go team eLOUnor! Wooooo!!

-Becca POV-

I woke up the next morning on the floor next to Harry, he was shirtless and when i looked down at myself all I had was my camisole and underwear. What. I smacked myself in the head please tell me we didn't- I didn't. Why can't I remember what even happened, we didn't drink or anything, maybe I was just too tired.

"Crap" i said getting up to leave.

Harry made a noise next to me and turned over. His arm wrapped around my waist, making my breath hitch, his strength pulled me over to him.

"Becca......" he trailed off, "don't leave" he yawned and his eyes opened.

"Harry I have to- we like- we did it last night" that sounds so wierd to say and so foreign coming out of my mouth.

"We..." he yawned again and sat up this time, "did it?". He stared at me.

"Well i mean your shirtless.... i'm practically half naked..."

Harry stood up rather, "No. woah woah" he shook his hands, "that's not what happened at all" he laughed.

"Then what happened?"

"Becca.. all we did was take the heavy clothes off last night because the AC went out in this stupid apartment, we need to get it fixed now that I think of it". Harry scratched the back of his neck and shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed a sigh of relief, so we didn't do it, "Good. For a minute i thought that we... haha okay I am better now" i laughed to myself and wrapped myself in some blanket that was hanging off the couch.

"Well we didn't do it. But we were pretty close" Harry then smiled smugly. My eyes went wide, what does he mean?

""Pretty Close?"" I made quotes with my fingers.

"We had a pretty steamy makeout session" he ran his fingers through his hair, combing the messy curls.

"Well shit"

"I mean I liked it but-" he started to say, i really didnt want to hear the rest.

"I gotta go Harry" i grabbed my clothes that were carelessly thrown on the couch and put them on so fast I should get an award for it, "i have a- uh- dentist appointment" I lied.

"But when can we talk-"

"Bye Harry!" I said shutting the door and started the short walk back to my flat.

****

-Louis POV-

Now the ever famous me has a girlfriend, I'm gonna take care of this one. Elenour will be my favorite thing in the world, besides my best friend Becca, and One Direction, of course.

I guess El and I passed out on the couch during the movies and I saw the half eaten pizza box on the table. I smiled to myself at the moment, day one of Elounor.

Checking twitter like I always do I already saw people retweeting our selfie from yesterday and saying how cute Elenour is. She is adorable. Others, as expected, were being rude about her and saying she was a beard. (A/N: I love Elounor and Eleanor as a person. I ship Elounor and Larry leave me alone haha i have nothing against her. i love her!) Out of the corner of my eye i noticed her awakening. She had messed up hair but was still beautiful, even if her makeup was a little smudged.

"Morning"

I must've startled her because she fell off the couch. I burst out laughing and i couldn't help myself.