Chapter 32

**ugh here we goooooo thanks for the 8.1K reads too ilysmx* (THIS TOOK ME FOREVER BECAUSE I WAS SO BUSY AND IM SOOO SORRY**

Enjoy! 

**Louis POV**

"Do you have the pizza box?" I asked, he better have it.

"Yes.. don't worry we got it under control" he laughed, this was serious I wanted this so bad. 

"So you remember the plan?" I asked him considering he can forget things easily, i was so nervous and I have no clue why.

"For fricken sakes Louis, YES!" he threw his hands up in annoyance, "Just- just lets do it!". He was right it's now or never.

We made our way up to her front door step and I rang the door bell, i hope she's home because if she isn't-

"Hello?" she answered the door, she was still in pajamas, what the heck it was like 1 in the afternoon, "Louis?" she smiled and smiled a little bit. She yawned and ran her fingers through her hair, "Come in come in" she motioned to me to go inside.

I gave him the look and he nodded, "Here we brought pizza" he handed her the box, she grinned widely and brought it into the kitchen. She opened the pizza box and her eyes went wide and she let out a laugh of disbelief she shook her head slightly when she read what I had put. 

"i know this is Cheesy, but will you be my Girlfriend?" she read aloud, "Oh my gosh, that was so cheesy...." she said laughing still, she took a piece of pizza, "but it is good though".

"Sooo.... what's your answer?"

****

"I'm gonna have to go with a..." Elenour bit her lip and pretended to be thinking super hard, i knew she was joking by the way she was smiling, "with a.... yes"

I sighed in relief and enveloped her small frame in a hug, "I thought you were gonna say 'No' and then i was gonna be all embarassed.". My fingers unconsciously carded through my hair and the weight on my shoulders was gone. Harry gave me a thumbs up and left the room to go wait in the car with Becca. Becca stayed in the car because that would be awkward and she wanted to be there in case El said no. 

"So... I'm Louis Tomlinsons girlfriend now?" Elenour picked at her manicured hand and looked at me through her long eyelashes. 

I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist. Then I pulled my phone out, "How about a selfie?". She rolled her eyes and told me she had to go fix her hair. I waited about 5 or 6 minutes for her to come downstairs, and when she did her hair was cascading down her back and she had a small amout of makeup.

"I'm presentable now" Elenour grinned widely, "now we can take a selfie". She got up next to me and made a funny face, and i did the same, then i snapped the picture. 

"What filter should I use, I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia I wanna look tan" I quoted the wonderful #SELFIE song from The Chainsmokers. 

"You're such a girl, i swear" Elenour teased, "go with Valencia because I am super pale" she laughed. I tweeted the photo along with a cute caption and locked my phone. 

"So what now?"

"Let's eat this pizza and watch a movie" 

"Sounds like a plan" she said, grabbing the box of pizza and running to her livingroom, me chasing after her.

***Harry POV**

I had walked back out to the car where Becca was waiting, Louis gave instructions on the way here that if he wasn't out in 10 minutes then we could leave. It had already been 10 minutes.