Chapter 35 (last chapter?)

okay this is the last chapter. sorry yall its so horrible nad rushed. EPILOGUE TO FOLLOW. I HAVE A LOTTA WORK TO DO. IM NEVER MAKING A CARROTY THING EVER AGAIN THIS IS SO HARD TO PURPOSELY CONTINUE IN CARROT MINDSET. HAHA OKAY ENJOY

*Becca POV*

I absolutely can't believe her. She is just so- ugh- I don't know. I sped off in my car, angry and completely confused. What do i do about this, just wait a year then I can have Louis? Do i tell him?

"Mmfffm- Becca- mfffmf- eard-mffhfhf- thing" 

Where the hell was that coming from. It was a muffled sound coming from my phone, i pulled over my car on the side of the road. Then when i took my phone out of my pocket the realization hit me.

I butt dialed someone.

The ID said Louis.

I quickly brought it to my ear, 'Hello? Louis?". I heard him breathe heavy on the other end.

"yeah im here" he sounded pissed. Had he heard?

"Oh sorry for buttdialing you" i laughed.

"Becca, what was that all about". Crap. He heard.

"I have no idea what you are talking about-"

'Don't play dumb Rebecca, i know about the deal with Eleanor"

Oh god is he mad at me?

"Im not mad at you Becca, im just so dissapointed that I am dumb enough for that"

"Lou- you're not dumb. I didn't even know about this until like well you know when you heard it" I told him, i felt so bad he had to find out this way.

"its alright. Can you come over and we can talk about what I have to do?"

*

 About 2 weeks later (Louis wanted to see if Eleanor was suspicious at all?) we are now headed up in the car to management, just me and Louis. Eleanor doesn't know Louis knows, nobody can know about this deal, we don't want everyone freaking out. Or fans to assume Larry Stylinson is a thing (AN: IM A HARDCORE LARRIE OKAY okay).

"Im nervous" Louis breaks the silence.

"Me too, for you, but Louis- this means we can be together without any issues."

Louis frowned slightly, "But what if it ruins our friendship if we date?". He was right.

"Well i mean, i love you-" i admitted. He stopped the car immediately.

"You mean it" he asked, "like. not in a best friend way?" 

I nodded and grabbed his hand, technically he was in a relationship but then he wasn't- does this count as cheating?

"Okay" he said. OKAY? That's all he has to say.

"umm. yeah.. okay" i put my hands in my lap and awkwardly coughed, then he started the car and kept driving, we were almost there hopefully. 

The whole car ride was silent again as we finally pulled into the parking lot of Modest! Management's giant skyscraper.  Here we go i thought. We walked together into the building and no sooner than our feet entered and a few blonde secretaries said their greetings did Louis blow up.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL" he burst through the conference room, where atleast 7 of the head of management was sitting I guess. 

The looked at him with wide eyes, not knowing what he was talking about, "Mr. Tomlinson how very surprising to see you what can we-"

"Eleanor. I want her gone. I want it all gone, why would you think it's a good idea to put me in a one sided relationship? I fake one at that? I can't be with anybody I want? No, of course not, i have to be with whoever you choose for me. You stupid, fu-" I stopped him from talking and sheepishly grinned at the terrified men in buisness suits. Who were now looking at me.

"We have no idea what you are talking about-" one of the older guys with a bald head said.

"Bull, you all know exactly what I'm talking about. I know about the deal. I heard it from Eleanor herself" he told them, one of the men looked at another and whispered something to him. 

"Okay. Yes. We set it up, because you needed publicity, a cheesy romance, but we couldn't put you with Becca because she's- well- she's not fit for you" baldy admitted and nodded at me. I felt so insulted and upset, they don't even know me.

"How rude. Becca is the prettiest girl and best friend I could ever have and I love her" he loves me, "and I can't believe my own management would keep this from me, or do this. You know i could just quit the band altogether because of this." Louis challenged. All the people stood up and shouted, "NO!" at the same time.

"But- I won't because i love my job too much. I have a proposition" Louis continued, they all sat down now, "let me be with Becca and i will stay in the contract, BUT only if you fire Eleanor and never do something so stupid to me without my knowledge ever again. 

They immediately nodded in agreement and Louis smirked then looked at me, grabbed my face, and kissed me right in front of the office people. 

I was breathless after that, "Lou-" i whispered, he looked at me and smiled, "It's over then?".

'Yeah. Becca, we can be together now"

I hugged him, my best friend, my Louis. Nothing can get in the way now.

*

"Guys we have an announcement" I told the group of boys in front of us, along with the girls.

"Are you pregnant" Niall asked, then Harry screamed.

"Babies! babies! Babies!" Harry clapped his hands (omg i just had to be carroty im sorry).

"Umm,, no.. no babies" i awkwardly replied, i knitted my hand together with Louis', "but um we are... together". I awaited the responses.

"OH MY GOD" was what they said, jumping up and hugging us, telling us how excited they were. For at last we could actually be together. 

"This is so exciting, but how did this happen, wheres Eleanor?" Perrie asked, cocking her head, Louis sighed and told them to sit down.

He explained everything. I watched the way his mouth moved when he talked, how his eyes blinked and his eyelashes brushed his cheeks when he did, i notice all these new things now that we are a couple, rather than just my best friend. I love him, like i really do.

We later brought out some drinks and partied all night in celebration of Eleanor being gone, it was a much needed thing. We were happy, just all of us in a group together, fit together in a puzzle piece.

Who would've though that this would all happen because I went to a meet and greet to see Louis, i didn't think he'd recognize me, let a lone want to see me. Life has changed for the good and the bad. But it's all okay now. It's definately all okay.

He kept his promise we made in Kindergarten, though it seemed like he forgot, i don't think he ever truly did.

A Kindergarten Promise is the reason we are here now.

**

THE END.

EPILOGUE TO COME IN THIS WeEKEDN MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT IDK. I AM HORRIBLE (YET LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE KEEP ADDING THIS TO THEIR FAVORITES?)  LOVE YALL AND LIKE HAVE A GOOD WEEK SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING UNTIL NOW. THIS ENDING SUCKS I KNOW BUT I NEEDA GET IT DONE. 

LOVE YOu

IG: hemmosstagram

Tumblr: harrysirwin.tumblr.com

<33333

-danielle