Chapter 27

**Becca POV**

I know that Louis party was today, but i really don't care. Honestly i don't he can be with that El girl and not the girl he has known for his whole life, see if i care. Being with my parents on Christmas Eve will be better anyways, considering I haven't seen them since last year. Of course i feel horrible not visiting but since my life has been a little...well... crazy at the moment it's been hard to get away.

Eventually i was driving down the familiar roads of my childhood home of Doncaster. I looked around and saw the houses, i could envision children who were once my friends running around, and old ladies watering their plants outside their door. The memories brought a smile to my face. I drove by the old park that we all used to play in, i couldn't see much considering it is quite dark outside, the swings and mary-go-round were the same, and the wooden fort was still there. Immediately i knew i was only a few more seconds of a drive to my old house, to see my parents.

My small car pulled into the driveway of the medium size brick house, complete with a cheap welcome doormat, and white shingles. Oh and who can forget the huge British flag hanging out of one of the windows. I got out of the vehicle and popped the trunk open to get my duffel bag, i slung it around my shoulder and locked the car. Quickly i combed my fingers through my hair in an attempt to fix random flyaways, in case my mum invited people over, which would be something she would do. I stepped up to the door and knocked on it a few times, i could hear footsteps from behind the door and a, 'She's here!" shriek from my mother, meaning that i would be home in a mere few seconds.

**Harry POV**

I layed in my bed with my arms behind my head, i can't sleep at all. The other boys went to bed as soon as the party was over and everyone left. I couldn't help but think about Christmas and how it's supposed to be... happy...and cheerful... two things that i am definately not. The only thing that keeps popping in my head is Becca.

Becca.

I feel guilt as to the lie i made and what i caused between the two of them, i feel horrible. But what's done is done, but what i did was mean and deceitful to Louis. I mess everything up, my best mate, i broke him and his best friend/girlfriend up because i was afraid to take it like a man. Nice going Harry. What am i supposed to do? Do i tell Louis to i just let things play out? My options are slim and both will have either a good or a bad result.

I've thought about texting Becca a few times, but everytime i do i can't bring myself to. I can't ruin her Christmas with her family by reminding her of the situation i caused, i'll let her simmer down for a few days. i glanced at the clock and saw it was around 1030 at night, there's no way i can go to sleep with this guilt built up. Maybe i need to..... ya i'll go tell someone right now... then i can finally get some fricken sleep and stop worrying about things so much.

It will all be okay...

****NEXT DAY*** (December 25)

**Becca POV**

My eyes opened slowly and a yawn escaped my lips, i looked over at the clock in my old room. Eveyrhting was the same from when i was younger, the same bed, posters on the wall, nightstand, even books on my desk. Oh crap it's Christmas, "Ugh" i groaned laying back down on my bed. I don't feel like getting up yet because if i do then i'll have to be involved with "Cheerful" things like making hot chocolate, and oh god, visiting my mums friends that she will most likely invite over. It's not that i don't like my mums friends... they just... gossip so much.. and oh geez i don't think i can deal with that.

I fell back asleep, so hopefully my family wouldn't bother me when they saw me asleep. Oh but i was wrong, not even 30 minutes after i fell back asleep they knocked on the door and barged in.