Chapter 26

**Becca POV**

I stood on my tippy toes to reach my duffel bag in my closet. After this morning i need to get away from London and go back to Doncaster for a while, a fresh start. If it's meant to be maybe Louis ill come to his sense but if fate doesn't want us together.... then..... well we will just have to see how this plays out.

"Almost got it" i grunted when my fingertips tried to grasp the duffel bag on my top shelf, i'm not the tallest person ever, "gotcha!" finally i got it. It fell at my feet and i bent down to retrieve it. When i did so there was somethingfell off the top shelf with it.

There was a folded piece of paper with a small heart written on it. What is this? It better not be sad because i am all out of tears. I really had a breakdown this afternoon when i got back to my flat, i recieved a few texts from Harry asking how i was but i ignored it because... that boy is so confusing right now. I don't even know what to do with him, actually i don't want to deal with any of them right now.

I fell on my bed on my stomach and turned the folded paper around, i saw in the boyish scribble, "Louis". I don't remember him giving me this... I opened it and started to read the scribble on the page.

Becca,

Hey its Lou.. in case you didn't see that already. I just wanted to say happy valentines day, i love you, i mean not in that way but more of a best friend way. Not that i don't think i could ever love you in that way... which i mean i could... but you know what never mind. Anyways, i want you to be my Valentine for this year,  because you are my best friend and i love you. Hopefully you get this.xx

Love, Lou  (February 14, 1999)

February of 1999.. which means he would've been about 15 and my about 14 or something like that. I wonder why i never got this letter before, did i just stuff it away somewhere when i moved here? Well who cares, it doesn't matter and i'm not going to cry about it anymore.

I set the bag on my bed and scrambled around my room for clothes, shoes, and other necessities to pack for my mums house. I'm sure i'll still have some crap lying around her house that could be of use. Once i packed all my stuff i zipped the bag and threw it on the floor, it was already around 645 in the evening, time flew by fast. I put on a movie that was on TV and sat on my bed watching it, not paying attention but just thinking, thinking of a way that i could get Louis to see that Harry lied. Not that it matters, because i no longer like Louis, maybe we could be friends, or i'm not even sure if i want that. I am overthinking this. 

When i leave tommorow afternoon then my mum should be happy and i'll explain my whole dilemma and see what she says, she always has been able to help me. So maybe she can help me with this.

god i need to shut up and stop overthinking.

Becca just sit down watch the movie and forget about everything tonight.

Forget

*********************

 **Harry POV**

"Ya.. ya 20 large pizzas....5 Cheese...5 Pepperoni...5 Supremes.. and i guess 5 Vegetable.. no no someone will pick them up..." i could overhear Niall talking on his phone, Niall is trying to put together this whole thing. Niall was put in charge of food, and inviting people. I am the other person in charge of inviting people, then Liam and Zayn went out to buy food and the alcohol, per Niall's request. Louis on the other hand is supposed to just sit and do nothing all evening, it's like 645 almost 700 at the moment so we are putting together this last minute thing.