Chapter 7

**Beccas POV**

I woke up to my ringing phone.

Who the heck is calling this early in the moning?!

I rolled over and checked my iPhone screen:

Louis.

I never would've thought i would ever see that name on my screen.

I quickly hopped up and unlocked my phone

"Hey Lou!" I tried to sound awake, "vas happenin?!

"haha you sound like Zayn" he laughed at me, "Becca i was wondering if you would like to come to the rehearsals today and watch us, then we hang out until the concert tonight? We exchanged your ticket for a backstage & VIP pass" I almost died when i heard that.

"Lou i would love to" i said trying not to sound so fricken fangirling excited, "what time?"

He told me all the little details, so its 1130 now and i need to be ready for them to pick me up around 1.

"Thanks Lou, ill see you soon" i said into the phone. A smile crept on my face. Oh this is great.

"No problem. See you soon.. I lov-im looking forward to seeing you" he and said almost too quickly and hung up.

Wierd.

I guess i need to get ready.. bleh.

I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up. Then I stepped inside and let the water overcome me. It felt really nice. When i got out i wrapped a robe around me and brushed my hair out. I did a quick blow-dry and brush again. My long, thick brown hair was perfect.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my 1D concert apparell. Yes i have it picked out.

I grabbed my short, light wash shorts and my "I <3 1D" high-low tanktop. I put on my british flag and irish flag TOMS and slipped on my bracelets. I looked so fricken amazayn. Only applying minimal makeup and a smoky eye i was ready.

It was just about 1. Perfect timing. I headed downstairs to my flats living room, and sat on the couch waiting.

I logged onto Twitter and scrolled through. Then i tweeted: @1Dhasthatonething: "So excited <3 going to the concert tonite.. annnnd i have VIP privalige because im awesome(; Life is Great".

@Niallofficial: "Ready for rehearsals xxNi (its gonna be phenomeNiall... see waht i did there)"

@Harry_Styles: " Rehearsals.. sweats and beanies FTW"

@Louis_Tomlinson: "Omw to pick up a friend and heading to rehearsals...should be an interesting afternoon"

An interesting afternoon....... waht does he mean by that...Oh well it prob nothing.

*DING DONG*

well better go the lads are here! Its gonna be a great nite. Judging by the yelling im taking too long to go to the Range Rover. Impatient butts!!

*&^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^***

Impatient butts lol

-Daniellee