I hate you.

I mean, in all honesty, no, I couldn't ever hate you. I just hate the way you do things to me. I hate how you, so easily, got me to settle down. I hate how I'm wrapped around your finger and I'm willing to do anything you ask. I hate how effortlessly you can make me blush. I hate how every song reminds me of you. I hate your cute face that changes so quickly into hot it confuses me. I hate how I'm constantly aching for your touch and attention. I hate how you, so effortlessly, became my sun, my moon, and all my stars. I hate how I just want you in every single way there is to want a person. Touching. Kissing. Holding. I hate how no matter where we are or what we're doing anything could be a date because I'm with you. I hate how you got me to want to live again and how you got me to feel like I can actually do something. I hate how you're the only person on my mind every day and if you don't reply for a little while I worry. I hate how easily you make me smile just by looking at me. I hate the heart eyes you get while looking at me because "I'm not cute." I hate how you can get me to open up more than I ever have to at person. I hate how you make me feel good and beautiful and how pretty you sound when you tell me you love me. I hate how you've got me goin crazy wanting you. I hate how you're you and I'm me and somehow you love it. I hate how you're so sweet and understanding with me because I'm a total mess. I hate how you treat me so good even though I'm so horrible. I hate when you call me baby girl and princess it makes my head spin. I hate how there's millions of things to remember but the facts about you are most important. I hate how no matter how much you hate the movies i pick you still watch them with me. I hate how you're such a amazing smart human but were stupid enough to love this mess of emotion and writing.
Truth is, I've never hated you, never will, I just hate having to admit that a beautiful girl can easily ruin me.