the feelings of love

What is love? Many people say it's the butterflies in by our stomach or how families are made but honestly it's so much more than that. Love can bring all sorts of feelings. Bad ones like pain and anger and fear but also good ones like happiness and joy and the feeling of being full.
   Love can make you feel so many good things. Love can be the smile when you say my name or the blush I get when you compliment me. It can also be the grin that spreads across my face when we come back no matter if it was minutes or hours. Anything is painful without you it's why I'm always so happy when you return. Love can change such a shitty world into this beautiful place that you want to travel but only with the one you love. Yes love can be amazing and pure and can bring out the best in people but it can also be painful?
    The pain of love hurts more than anything else. When you're both yelling and neither of you know it's not out of anger at the other but it's fear that one of you will walk away. Or the burning jealousy you get when they're with someone and not you. (They love when you're jealous, though it makes them feel wanted.)
    Lastly love has its own beautiful language that barely even involves the words I love you. Love can be the hushed whispers at the most honest hours of the night or they can be the worry when the other is upset.
   Yes, love can be these things and so much more but there's no one else I wanna expirence the rush and the pain and the secret I love yous with more than with you.