When we meet (bc bae did it so I'm gonna)

When we meet I wanna wear a dress too. I've been looking every time I went out because I mean I haven't grown in height in almost 3 years and I'm only losing weight and now I'm babbling. Point is is that I wanna look good for you. I wanna be able to stand beside you and feel somehow in someway I deserve this.
When we meet I'm going to have to control myself from charging at you. I definitely don't wanna push you onto the ground but for once you're going to be yards away and not miles.
When we meet I won't be able to keep my hands off you. On your back or your face or in your own hands or on the booty or on your thigh I just need it. Need to be able to soak up every bit of you I can before we're separated again.
When we meet we're sharing a bed which can easily go from innocent cuddling and giggling to us grinding against each other shamelessly just to feel it and to taste each other and christ I'm gonna be within feet of you.
When we meet we're gonna kiss. It's going to be your first and I honestly think I'm more worried than you are. I don't know how it'll happen honestly. I don't know if we'll become another secret bathroom kiss or if we'll wait until we're alone but I know it'll happen. I just want it good. I'm gonna ask before I do anything if it's okay. So much to the point you'll just have to kiss me.
When we meet we're going to be sharing a room. Thag equals changing. I swear to god the day I see your body in real life I'm gonna drop dead but seeing you in underwear. I think I'll pass out like wOW.
When we meet I'm going to hold you tight. I'm going to press our bodies together and hide my face in your neck and put my hands in your hair and just stand there because finally I'll be home.
Lastly when we meet we're going to be.. well.. there. I'm going to be able to slap your arm playfully when I tease you. I'm going to be able to grab your jaw and kiss you or push you up against a wall. I'm going to be able to play with your hair and do stupid makeup and just really see my world up close and personal. When we meet I'm gonna promise I won't ever let go.