rant

This isn't gonna be poetic it's just gonna be hella spam so like bitches be the fuck ware.
My baby is my baby and my baby only !!! I love her a lot and she's real cute and real smart !!! She's like the tollest but like the smollest !!! I want to wrap her up in my arms and protect her from life bc life can bet real sucky !!! She's also real freaking beautiful! !!! Like her face is yes !!! So are her hands !!! And hips !! And face !!! And everything !!! She's also real smart my baby is getting A's and B's !!! And she doesn't think she can make it to her dream college !!! But I do !!! She's also really nice !!! Even to the people who are huge assholes and don't deserve it !!! And I also really appreciate her becsyse she does a lot for me including letting me vent snd dealing with me on a daily basis !!! She never blames me for my insecurities and depression and anxiety !!! She also is real freaking sexy !!! Like damn those lips like bless !!! But they're mine !!! I called dibs !!! She also likes to think she's a big scary bean !!! But she's actually a little pupper !!! I love her no matter what !!! She's my baby girl and I want to have a life with her !!!  I want to marry her !!! She's literally the best thing in my life !!! She's so sweet and perfect and flawless !!! My favorite thing is talking to her on the phone or texting !! I like skyping her the most tho !!! Bc I can make her smile and actually see it !!! She's also really strong !! She takes so much shit and still wakes up on a daily basis !!! And fights a fight even when she doesn't want to !!! And don't even get me started on her makeup !!! She's so good at it !!! Plus she can do it while talking to me !!! Like what !!! I can barely put on eyeliner and talk !!! PLUS SHES A SPORTY GIRL !!! LIKE HOW HOT IS THAT !! SPORTS!! BRAINS!!! BEAUTY!!! KINDNESS!!! CAN YOU SPELL PERFECTION !!! CUZ IM PRETTY SURE ITS SPELLED R A C H E L !!! okay okay no more yelling !!! She's so good at swimming !!! She tries super hard at practice and on the meets !!! Like oh my gosh !!! What a strong hard working bean !!! She's actual perfection and I only want her !!! I can't wait to meet her !!! I can't wait to marry her !!! I can't wait to have a life with her !!! Okay okay I'll stop... for now !!!!