I've been thinking too much

Here I am at 1:25 in the morning, thinking about you, thinking about me. I know I may consume most of your thoughts but there's still some dark ones that not even my bright eyes can scare away. Since those dark thoughts will always exist I've decided to give you thoughts that can easily scare the dark thoughts away.
- morning kisses. Us getting ready for work, rushing around like in all the comidies, but, one small peck on the lips changes a chaotic morning to a beautiful love story written in small mumbled 'I love yous'.
- holding hands. I mean all the time. Walking down a road, driving, eating, and even sleeping. Just the small touch combining our love with a silent ballad.
- children. Playing with our kids, smiling at each other. We made these. Their tiny hands and their creative minds. It's all because of us. We made something beautiful that not even words on a page can describe.
- proposal. The nerves of getting on your knee and the brightness in your eyes as you look up at mine. The gasp and the stumbling over not only words but movement. A beautiful reminder of how awkward we were when we first met.
- wedding. Getting any touch we can before the wedding. Reaching around walls holding hands because we're not allowed to look yet. How about all the hard kisses and hugs before we have to get ready? Or maybe even the gasps and widening eyes as one of us walks down the Isle to meet the other. Just staring at each other with so much love everyone can feel it, they're drowning in it, and thankfully we're droaning out the priest droning on about eternal love or whay ever.
- cheesy dates. Giggly kisses in the movies. Holding hands and fake yawning to get closer to each other. Looking at each other instead of the movie. How about going out to eat? Staring at each other over the meal, grinning and teasing each other for our food choice. Even sitting at home cuddling. Arms tangled around each other as the tv flashes and changes in bursts of color. I mean, anythings a date if you're with the right person.
- just being together. Walking through the mall or driving in the car. Just being near each other after this long wait.
- simple touches. Hands brushing together or gentle kisses on the temple. Fingers brushing over each others scalp as we play with each others hair. Just the heat radiating off our bodies as we lay and talk about anything or everything.
- not so innocent touches. Ass grabs when someone looks a little too long. Moving hair to the side, licking and kissing up and down each others necks when we just can't control it. Pulling each other into our laps controlling the grinding by holding onto their hips bruise tight. Small moans and gasps as we feel each other and not only have sex but make love.
- domestic. Hugging each other from behind as the other cooks. Watching dumb movies late at night or the news in the morning. Cuddling while the other reads. Eating together in our home even though everywhere home when I'm with you.
- kisses. Neck. Chest. Arm. Hands. Fingers. Legs. Thighs. Stomachs. Lips. Temples. Cheeks. Forehead. Back.
- our beginning. The awkward flirting, the I love yous only a few days after we met. The cuddling. The missing. The overall need of each other.
- music. How every song reminds us of each other.
- I love you. Even if it's not said outloud it's nice to know.
- fights. Yelling ending in kissing. Crying ending in cuddling. Because at the end of the day it's you and me through thick and thin and we can get through anything.
- you're pretty :3. Enough said.
- bumps. We chased each other for a while with shameless awkward flirting. Our dating for only a few days in. Our breakups after a week. And after all that and more we still came running back to each other.
- our love. How it's lasted through jealousy, and anger, and breakups, and distance, and hiding. Our love is stronger than most people's confidence.
- the things we have in common. Kinks. Loving knives and murderers. Supernatural. Sexuality. Views. Almost everything. Even our insecurities and past and home life.
- the the things we don't have in common. How you do a sport and I despise physical activity. How you make amazing grades while I'm trying to pass. How you are disgusted by the thought of reading but I adore it. How you're amazing at makeup and I can barely do mascara.
- our friendship. We were best friends in love. A bonus? We're best friends AND in love. I mean how amazing is that. We can talk about literally everything. Joke like best friends and flirt like lovers.
- our love pt 2. How it's so strong nothing can stop it. Not our past or future. Nor distance or jealousy. Nor fights or parents. Nothing has stopped us and how we don't plan on anything ever stopping it.
- our sense of humor. It's pretty fucked up but I mean it's pretty funny too.
- how we can talk for hours and hours on end and never get sick of each other.
- parenthood. How we're both in love with having a daughter and multiple kids.
- us meeting. The first hug. First kiss. First touch. First everything. How pure and new and exciting it'll be.
- faith. How we're faithful no matter whatever the hell happens.
- trust. I mean we trust each other just not everyone else.
- new. How our love is so new. How it's still learning and ever changing.
- flirting. How after a year of flirting and almost 7 months of dating we still blush at nick names and I love yous.
- eternal. How we both vowed never to break up because "breaking up doeant seem like a good idea for us."
- we're each others number one fans. How at your swim meets I'd be screaming non stop and how you wanna read every piece of writing I do.
- proud. How we're proud of each other for every little thing as simple as waking up.
- plans. How we plan out any minute we can to talk. How I'll wake up a half hour early to talk for 5 minutes or how you'll call me just to tell me you love me while your parents leave you in the car.
- truth. How we're most like ourselves when we're around each other.