What I love about you

Wow this is gonna be a long list and probably have 856 parts beCAUSE I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS IM TELLING YOU MAN MY GIRL IS LIKE 100000 OUTTA 10 LIKE DAMN. Okay. I'm calm.
I have loved a variety of things about you. Some changed. Some didn't.

Past
- I love the way you'd  always compliment me at the most random times.
- I love the way you'd  reply  quickly to me and got worried when someone pretended to be you.
- I love how even when I knew you were into me you still hid it like a giggly school girl.
- I love how you were straight until you met me and then you went straight to gay.
- I love how even though we weren't officially together there was always something. We fit. We flirted and talked from anything to everything.
- I love how you told me that when you had the worst depression in your life that I kept you going. That you ate for me and tried for me and fucking lived for me.
- I love how despite I was into other people too you still tried your best to be nice and listen to it.
- the way you shyly asked for a video of me talking because you craved to know what my voice sounded like. (And how you continued to fangirl over it.)
- how you'd shamelessly post about me as if I was already yours. (I've been yours since summer 2015 cmon.)
- the way you loved me through my good and bad times. (And my ugly phase.)
- how you bragged about being able to call me daddy.
- how pure and fresh our love was from December 13th to January 29th.

Present
- the way you talk like me now. The way you constantly say fight me and lomme and gimme and lemme. It's all so cute knowing that we just share a lil language no one else knows about.
- the way you get pouty when I turn off my Webcam on Skype.
- when you pull your hair back or take it down and run your fingers through it. God I can't even choose which  I like more you look so good either way.
- when you make fun of my misspellings and auto corrects. I always get grumpy but I really do love it. And you.
- when you try to reach through the camera. I actually cried when you tried to help me open something by reaching towards it.
- the way you write. I love it. I don't care if you belive me or not but I find your writing beautiful.
- the way you take hours doing your makeup. I know I poke fun at you but I truly love it and I love watching it.
- how sweet you are to everyone even if they're a huge asshat that I wanna fight.
- when you call me smol or lil or princess or baby girl and I just melt.
- when you send me full body pictures in a mirror and my knees actually go weak.
- thE WAY YOU SEND ME SONGS AND TELL ME THEY REMIND ME OF ME IT MAKES LIKE MY ENTIRE YEAR AND I BLUSH AND I LISTEN TO THEM AND I CRY.
- the smile you get when I kiss the screen on Skype.
- the bigger grin when I say I love you
- how when I tease you, you just smile.
- how even though we get into our lil fights every few months we can talk it out and both sides say sorry and we don't blame.
- how excited you get about the things you love like supernatural and how you can talk about them for hours and how I can just listen and be content because you're happy and I'm in love with you.
- how you blush when I call you daddy.
- how you insist on listening to me ramble about my opinions (good or bad) or a new book I got or a new fandom I like.
- how good you are at school. I know I hate on it and make fun of it but I don't hate it. Truth is I'm proud. I'm proud of my baby being this huge smarty pants who can get great grades and get their homework done and how you're still willing to help me. I'm proud to be dating a smart girl. It's hot.
- how you always ask me how I am and if I'm bad you try your best to cheer me up.
- how whenever you come back you spam me with "HI I MISSED YOU I LOVE YOU WOW."
- how you swim. I'd do anything to see you swim in real life and to hug you after you finish.
- how pure and lil you are. (I know what you're gonna say. "But I'm satan.")
- how you manage to make me feel safe and open and beautiful by simply being you.
- your body. Your lips like god damn can I have them on every inch of my body. Your hands that I wanna hold. A booty I wanna pat. A BACK THATS AESTHETIC AND GOALS AS FUCK. Hips that are better than my grades tbh. How your cheeks are smooshable and flush red when I say I love you. How your legs curve into your hips and meet your torso. (Wanna get between those thighs highkey.) I love everything about you body tbh.
- the way you get when you get "salty" and say "lIsTeN1!11"
- wow I'm already at 910 words I should stop... fOR NOW DUN DUN DUNNNN.