☾Seven☽

~Kisses~

Slight trigger warning.

Spoiler alert!!
{There is a scene in which some kissing occurs. It is consensual, one person begins feeling highly uncomfortable and upset. Message me if you need any more details}

Phil

"H-Hi, Zoe," I muttered quietly.

For some reason, within the first five minutes of school, Zoe had cornered me in the hallway.

"Hey, Phil," she cooed, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I flinched away slightly, but attempted to disguise it. My mind was reeling. Why was she talking to me?

"Hi," I repeated awkwardly, looking at my feet.

"What are you doing this weekend?" she asked me out of the blue.

My head shot up. I examined her face. As far as I could tell, she wasn't joking. "What?"

"You might've heard, I'm newly on the market again, and I'm hosting a single mingle to celebrate..."

I looked at her, confusion practically bursting from my seems.

"...And I was wondering if you wanted to come. We desperately need more cute boys to attend."

I tried to respond, but before I could she shoved an invitation into my hands and turned to leave. "Sleep on it, okay?"

I nodded without saying another word. I didn't move for awhile. I just stood there, processing everything. Was it a joke?

"Hey, boo."

I spun around and stumbled a little when I saw Dan standing behind me.

"H-Hi," I stammered.

"What's got you so frazzled?" he questioned me, suspiciously studying me from head to toe. "My good looks can't be that distracting."

His eyes lit up when he saw the frilly pink invitation I was clutching tightly.

"I think this answers my question," Dan remarked to himself, plucking the invitation from my fingertips. He examined it for a second, then smirked and looked to me.

"Dan no! I, um- well I just," I fumbled.

Dan only laughed a little. But he seemed genuinely amused, it wasn't in a mocking sense. "Take a chill pill. You can go to all the lonely hearts club meetings you want, I won't judge,"

I felt my face burn.

"I get it, some people are in to those overly fake girls who are desperate to f*ck guys for a night and then dump him for the next unlucky soul, and there's nothing wrong with that, you can do whatever you want." Dan teased, laughing to himself again. "This friendship is a no kink shame zone, after all."

I opened my mouth to respond, but no words came, so I closed it again.

"I'm only joking, Phil. I used to go to those all the time," he reassured me. We started walking down the hall together.