0.5

I woke up to Hayes little snores. I got out of Hayes grip and went to the bathroom and got a shower. I got out and went to get dressed and I forgot my clothes on my suitcase. I wrapped up in a towel and unlocked the door and walked out a little bit and saw Hayes and Johnny still asleep and Blake looking at me. "I forgot my clothes" I said to Blake and pointed to my suitcase. He got up and passed me the clothes I had picked out and handed them to me. "Thank you Blake" he nodded and I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, got dressed,

 "Thank you Blake" he nodded and I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, got dressed,

and didn't put on makeup because we are going to our next stop which is Toronto. I brushed my teeth and hair. I left my hair straight down and walked out of the bathroom and Johnny and Hayes was still asleep. I woke them up and walked out and Daniel was in the lobby. He saw me and walked over to me. "I'm sorry Liv. I was jealous." he said looking at the ground then me. I hugged him and he hugged back. I herd the elevator open and Carter saying "See Johnson I knew it, 10 bucks man."  I pulled back from the hug and all the boys were there. "Come on the ubers here!" Cam said so we all got in the uber to go to the airport.

*Skip plane ride*

Cameron's POV

As we landed Olivia was asleep so I put her over my shoulder and got up and took our carry ons. Daniel told me he could take her so he did. He really likes her. I'm okay with him and her if they ever go out. But when Nash told me him and Hayes are coming back for a while I was kind of scared for Liv. What Hayes did to her was wrong and he lied to her, they still go out. I have to tell Olivia but I don't know how.

Matt is coming today for the rest of the tour so Olivia won't have her own bed anymore, but I am going to make Nash, Hayes and Matt get another room.

Olivia's POV
I got off the plane, and I'm in Toronto baby! We all were just about to go out of the airport when the one and only Matthew Lee Espinosa was there. I ran and hugged him. He was my brothers best friend along with Nash but we all called them 'Cashew'. Matt was one of the only boys that payed attention at me at first. He used to live by us back at home but he moved. After he hugged everyone we all got in the uber and went to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and got our rooms. Bart changed them because whoever was here now was staying the whole tour.
Rooms:
1. Cam, Jack J, Jack G, & Carter
2. Hayes, Jacob, Hunter, & Brandon
3. Matt, Nash, Taylor, & Aaron
4. Blake, Johnny, Olivia, Daniel
.                                                               .
Me and Daniel have to share a bed. Cameron is okay with it but didn't like the idea of it. "Olivia can we talk?" Matt asked me. "Sure what about?" I asked him. He motioned me to follow him so I did and there was a turn in the hallway. He kept me there saying to be quiet and whispered "He lied" to me and I was confused. He pulled around the corner to see Hayes and Rachel (the girl that she was talking about earlier/ the bully) eating each other's faces off. "Your a lier Hayes!" I yelled as he look straight to me. Tears streaming down my face, I ran to cams room as fast I can with Matt following me. I got there and Cam hugged me as tight as he can. He knew what was happening. "Hayes is a douche bag Cam!" I yelled. Nash was in the room and walked up to us and joined the hug. Cam must have told him everything, he looked bad. Not like bad but like guilty. "I'm sorry Liv, I never knew Hayes did that. Or is doing it." He said to me. I got out of Cams arms and jumped into Nash's as Hayes walked in. "Olivia" he said. "Go away" I said still crying. "I'm sorry." He said leaving.

Daniel came in and I hugged him tighter than I have before. He took me back to our room and got in the bed and cuddled. It was around 4:30 and I sat up on the bed. "I need Jacob" I told Daniel. He walked out and came back with Jacob and left again. "Do I need to beat the crap out of someone tonight or?" Jacob asked me making me out on a slight smile. "No like seriously, I will." He said. I got up and hugged him. We sat on the bed and I told him what happened letting some tears escape my eyes.

Me and Jacob watched a movie than he left. All the boys were in Cams room. I got a text. But I didn't open it. I fell asleep on the couch.

I was being woke up by Blake. I opened my eyes and he smiled, "we are going to get supper, wanna come?". I replied with "yep" and we walked out out of the room and when to the lobby and all the boys were there. But Hayes. I didn't care. We all decided on McDonalds.

As I walked in I saw someone. Someone that I didn't wanna see.....

||A/N||

•So I decided that I am just going to keep updating it and not just publish the whole book at once so yeah.
•I found out yesterday that Hayes was in a crash. He is in the hospital. #prayforhayes ❤️