Chapter 15: Pleaseee

I woke up being really uncomfortable so I put on some sweatpants and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs, surprisingly Cam, Johnson and Taylor were already up. I went and sat by Johnson and cuddled into his side, he put his arm around me and was playing a game on his phone. Someone came downstairs and went into the kitchen. I was dosing off until Taylor pulls me out of Johnsons grip and cuddles with me. I didn't care, I cuddled back. These boys are my world I wouldn't trade them for nothing, I love them all so much and if I didn't have them I probably wouldn't be here. I fell asleep in Taylor's arms thinking about how lucky I am to have these boys in my life and have them protect me.

I woke up by a bang and shot up. I was still in Taylor's grip. "Oh, good morning Liv" he said looking down at me on his lap. "What was that bang?" I said concerned, "oh that was Carter trying to make something to eat". I giggled at the thought of Carter trying to cook. I got up and went to Hayes room, I miss him. "Hey Hayes" I said as I walked in the door without knocking to see Hayes getting dressed. "Sorry" I said and closed the door quickly. I just saw Hayes Grier practically naked, oh my god. The door opened and revealed a now half dressed Hayes laughing, "you could have knocked". "I didn't think of it" I said laughing. "Anyways wanna hang we can have a movie day with Geo like we used to do in North Carolina" I said hoping that he'll say yes, "um-" "please hayeeessss" I said dragging out his name. "Fine but only for my little Livy" he said hugging me. I went on my phone and texted Geo.
Text Messages between Olivia and Geo
Liv- Geooo
Geo💖- whatttt
Liv- wanna hang out with me and Hayes like the old times?
Geo💖- YESS PLEASE
Liv- thank god come to the house
Geo💖- k, otw
End of texts
I walked out of the room Hayes was staying in and went to see Cam. I went to Cams room and he was lying down on his bed playing his phone. "Geo is coming over cammy" I said and he nodded I went and lid down by his side. "Thank you Cam".
"For what Liv?" He said. "For everything you do for me." I said hugging him. "That's what I'm here for okay? You can tell me anything.".
"I love you Cam"
"I love you too Olivia"
I hugged him one more time until the doorbell rang, I ran downstairs and opened the door because everyone is to lazy to get it. "GEO!" I yelled and jumped up into his arms as I hugged him. "OLIVIA" he screamed back. I let go and we went back to Hayes room. "Come eat with us" I said in the doorway of scaring Hayes. He shot up, gave me a hug and bro hugged Geo. I took out a box of waffles and told them to cook them. I walked up to Blake's room to see him still asleep. Oh my it's almost 12 and he is still asleep. I walked over to him and see his bare stomach, I kissed him and he woke up. "Good morning boo" he said in his morning voice. Damn he is hot. I sat on his legs and put my hands on his chest and leaned down and kissed him, "good morning Blake" I said after pulling away. I got up and he followed after yawning. We walked downstairs and Hayes and Geo actually got the food done so we all ate waffles together. I explained to Blake that we are going to have a movie marathon day today to bring back old times. After we finished Hayes brushed his teeth as me and Geo went to my room and picked out a movie series to start off with. We decided on The Maze Runner. I love the movies and so dose the boys. Hayes came in and we put it on my flat screen tv. We all fit on my bed, me in the middle, watching the movie.

||A/N||

•thanks for reading.
•sorry for not updating school started today
•I will introduce a girlfriend really soon and stuff is just getting started
•yeah vote?