Chapter 19: DisneyLand

Olivia's POV
I was sad that Geo couldn't come over but that's okay. I want to go to Disneyland today so i'm going to ask Cam if me and Hayes can go. We were sitting down in the living room and I posted a instagram picture(Pretend its Hayes and not joey, lol):

 We were sitting down in the living room and I posted a instagram picture(Pretend its Hayes and not joey, lol):

@/livdallas; My bestfriend is better than yours :) <3 @/Hayesgrier

Cam left to go to the kitchen, great time to ask him. I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Cammmm" I said.

"Yes?" Answered.

"Can we go to disneyland?"

"Sure, all of us? Or just you and the boys."

"I was thinking like me, Hayes, and Geo" I said in like a questioning tone.

"Liv, Daniel flu here to see you" he said.

"Yeah, maybe the young ones can go? And you guys can too but like we go to different places?" I said still questioning.

"Sure, ill tell the boys" and we went back into the living room with me on his back.

"Yo" Cameron kind of yelled over the boys. They all jumped and looked at us. Hayes smirked knowing we are going.

"The young ones and us, are going too..." he said trying to make it suspicious.

"TELL US!" Everyone yelled.

"Disneyland!" He said jumping making me slip off his back. They all yelled like yeah! Or whoo!

"Ages 14-16 are going by themselves and ages 17-whatever you get the deal" Cameron said.

I was so happy, I am going to spend time and get to know the boys, well the 'young' ones. Hayes, Jacob, and Blake know like everything about me. Daniel kind of does. He doesn't know about how I break down a lot, the only time he saw me break down was when he left. I am a cryer, when something's wrong, I can't help but cry. I cry when my mom yells at me to tell me to do my homework or clean my room.

I am getting ready to leave to go to Disneyland. I am wearing a red shirt with black legging and a Minnie Mouse headband that has the ears on it. I walked out of my room and into the one Daniel was staying in, sadly, he was sharing a room with the one and only Blake Gray. I walked in to see Daniel getting ready and Blake lid down on his phone. As I knocked on the already open door, Blake shot up and then went back down. Daniel turned around and smiled. I went over to him and watched him in the mirror. He was doing his hair to get it perfect.

"I'm going to see what the other boys are doing, and Blake?" I said to Daniel then walking by the bed. Blake shot up and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Are you coming too?" I asked and he nodded. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do that but oh well, we can't just leave him here. I walked into Hunter, Brandon and Johnny's room. Hunter was fixing his hair, Johnny was in the shower and Brandon was on his phone doing the Snapchat filters. I slightly knocked on the door and walked in. I saw hunter smile a little in the mirror.

"You guys excited?" I asked after Johnny came out ready. They all nodded their heads and I went to find Hayes. I walked into Hayes room to see him there with Geo.

I ran in and hugged Geo. Then I went and hugged Hayes but when I did I jumped and put my legs around his torso.

"Hayes" i said into his shoulder.

"Yes liv?" He said into my hair.

"Thank you so much for being there for me"

"Anything for you, you mean the world to me and nothing will change that" he said and I smiled. Big.

SKIP TO AFTER DISNEYLAND
(A/n: sorry I skipped it, I never went to Disneyland ever so yeah.)

I got home and was beat out. Just to recap of what happened at Disneyland, we went on all the rides and talked. I got to know Hunter better and Brandon and them. They are really cool. Blake and I didn't really talk. We would make this really awkward eye contact every now and then but nothing to major. Daniel and I got close again but I can't go out with him, even if I wanted, which I do but I don't. He always leaves when I need him. He left magcon, I know he did it because of his father but I really missed him. Hayes and I went on the Ferris wheel together and I loved it. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life. Spending it with the ones I love.

A/N
•thanks for reading!
•please vote
•sorry for not updating I had my phone broke but she good now 😂 and yeah
• again thank you guys so much for 3k!
•NOW CourtneyLee491  UPDATE😂😂 btw she's my cousin if you didn't know😂