Chapter 12: Geo

I woke up to Jacob now at the foot of my bed and peacefully sleeping and I remembered what happened last night. I am going on a date with Blake. I looked at the clock and its 12:00 pm so I woke up on exactly 12:00, that's pretty cool. I sat up and looked at my phone, 1 text message. It was from a hometown friend, Geo. It read "Hey Liv, I am around where you live. I miss you wanna hang out today?" I replied with "sure, I'll get Cam to bring us to the mall?"  And straight away he replied. "Yeah, you bringing anyone?"
"Yep I think I am going to bring a few" and that's all I could send until he face timed me. We talked for a little and then I went in the guest bedroom to wake up Blake. I jumped on the bed and kissed him slightly to wake up after trying for ten minutes to wake him up. He smiled when I kissed him. "You were awake the whole time?" I asked and he nodded. "Ugh, get up I am bringing you to meet a friend of mine." He sat up and nodded as he smiled. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me. Not a peck, not just a kiss, we started making out but not like eating our faces off but a little make out. We stopped and I got up to go back to my room and wake Jacob up because he is coming too.

When we were all ready I texted Cam because he was already up. I told him that he had to drop us off to the mall and that we are going with Geo. Cameron knows Geo, he's okay with letting me go there with him because he knows that Blake, Jacob, and Geo will protect me. He replied to my text finally, saying "okay I'll be ready soon meet me in the car in 5 minutes". The boys got ready and got dressed in 5 minutes and we went to the car. I got shotgun of course and Blake was behind Cam and Jacob was behind me, Johnny came for a ride so he was in the middle.

When we got to the mall Geo was waiting outside. Like oh my god, he hit puberty and he hit it hard. He was dressed nice and his hair was on point and his eyebrows. Don't get me started on his brows. He had shaved a part of his eyebrow on one brow and oh my lanta. (A/N if you want to know what he looks like its flamingeos.) He lived in North Carolina when we did. Also Hayes and Nash know him. We moved one summer and I haven't talked to him since. As I got closer to him he opened his arms and I ran into them and hugged him. When I pulled away Blake and Jacob were right beside me. "Geo, this is my bestfriend Jacob, and my boyfriend Blake." I said to him as he held out his hand to them. They accepted and shook each other's hand. "Liv, I missed you. Me and Hayes didn't hang out for like 2 weeks, he wouldn't leave his room for a month or so." Geo said to me "Hayes dated Rachel you know that right." I said to tell him cause I don't think he knew. "I did when school started, I stopped talking to him. He was rude to you. " he replied. We went to all kinds of stores. Me and Blake were holding hands going to a store and this girl came up to take a picture with Jacob and when she was she punched him and ran away. Jacob brushed it off and kept shopping with us. He had a bruise coming out on his neck. I texted Cam to come get us because I didn't want that to happen again or that girl to come up to us again. He said he's on his way.

Cam got here and he brought Hayes. I didn't tell him I wanted Geo to come over so he brought Hayes for a ride. "Geo is coming over" I told Cam he nodded, now somehow we all got to fit in this car. I told Hayes to stay in front. It was then Geo behind Cam and and then Jacob in the middle and Blake. I somehow say between Blake and Jacob, but mostly half of my butt was on Jacob and the other half was on Blake. We got home and I into-dosed Geo to everyone. Everyone but us, Hunter, Brandon, Hayes and Johnny went somewhere. We stayed and put on a movie when I put on popcorn and got us some waters. I sat between Blake and Geo. I'm not going to lie, Geo is cute. "Geo, why are you in California anyways?" I asked him because he used to live in North Carolina. "Oh I moved here too, I tried to call but you were gone every time I called." He replied. I nodded and thought about it, why did he move?

After the movie Geo went home. He gave me his number and social medias so we could keep in touch. The rest of the boys got it too. Besides Hayes, he already had it. Hayes was okay around Geo, I guess they didn't like each other because they wouldn't look at each other. I was tired so I went up to my room and lid down. The boys were home and my mom was at a friends for the night for a bachelor party. I couldn't fall asleep. Blake came in and kissed my forehead and whispered goodnight and left. I still couldn't get to sleep, I tiptoed to Cams room and slipped under the blankets and cuddled into each other. "I missed this" Cam whispered. "Me too" I said under his chest. "Want to hang out tomorrow, just us?" He said starting to fall asleep "Yes!" I said. And with that we fell asleep.

||A/N||

•yes I know I forgot there date but they rescheduled it to 2 days.
• thank you guys so much for reading.
•comment suggestions or anything you want to read in the book.
•STILL LOOKING FOR GIRLFRIENDS FOR THE BOYS
•OMG THANK YOU SM FOR 900+ READS LIKE OMF