Chapter 22: Mahogany?!

I woke up to Hayes not in my bed anymore. The shower was running so I'm guessing it's him. I sat on my bed to wait for Hayes to get out of the shower.

After about 5 minutes Hayes finally gets out of the shower so he walked into my room from my bathroom with only his sweatpants on. He came over to me and kissed me and I went into the bathroom and got into the shower.

When I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth, got dressed(below) and blow dried and styled my hair.

I walked out of my bathroom to see Hayes fixing his hair

I walked out of my bathroom to see Hayes fixing his hair. I walk up to him and sit by him. "You know you are so pretty" he said looking at me.
"Thank you" I said blushing. He smiled at the fact of me blushing. Hayes was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't believe I was greatfull enough to have him in my live.

We walked downstairs to see most of the boys ready and on their phones. The only one not down there was Blake. Me and Blake talk but not a lot. I only talk to him when I have to. I sat on the couch in between Hayes and Cam and laid my head on Cams shoulder while on my phone. Blake finally came down stairs and we piled into the cars and drove to the airport.

At the airport we did the usual security, Starbucks you know. We got onto the plane and I was sitting next to this guy around his 18s I say and he didn't look scary or anything but I really wanted to sit with Hayes. To my surprise Hayes came up and said "Would you like to switch seats with me I am only a few ones back, that's my girlfriend and she don't like airplanes" to the guy. The guy nodded and Hayes brought him to his new seat and sat down by me.

"Its going to be okay" Hayes said as we started to go up into the air, I don't know what it is about this flight but I didn't enjoy it like the others. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around my shoulder. And I fell asleep.

I woke up to boys yelling and Hayes saying "Guys shut up, Livs sleeping" kind of getting angry.

"Nah, its okay, i'm up" I said looking around, I was in a hotel room with Hayes sitting on the edge of the bed and the rest of the boys on the other bed in the room having a pillow fight.

"Guys, I'm hungry" I herd a voice coming from the bathroom. I quickly knew who it was..

"MAHOGANY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and she swung around the corner and I jumped into her arms.

(a/n, yes i am adding mahogany.)

It was lunch so we went into the restaurant that was downstairs. I was in the middle of Hayes and Hunter with Mahogany and Blake across from us. I ordered a chicken caesar salad and when we were done we went into one room to put people into rooms.

"Okay so this is Cameron, Mahogany and Aarons room, room 127 is Carter, Matt, Jack and Jacks room, room 128 is Taylor, Nash and Blake. room 129 is Hunter, Brandon, Jacob and Johnny. room 130 is Olivia, Hayes, Joey and Mark. get your stuff into your rooms and then you can go swimming if you want to." Bart said and we all went and got our bags and ran into our rooms.

I put my stuff into my room, me and Hayes are obviously sharing a bed while joey and mark share one. I took a bathing suit out and went into the bathroom and changed.

And walked out to see Hayes and Mark dressed and Joey waiting to go into the bathroom

"You look hot" Hayes whispered into my ear as he came beside me and took my hand into his.

"Thank you" I smiled and walked into Cams room while he and Mahogany were taking this instagram photo 

(Let's say that's Cam)

We all walked down into the pool area and Hayes ran and jumped in. I was sitting next to Joey having a nice conversation until I felt a cold pair of arms snake around my waist and pull me into the water.

"Hayes!" I screamed when I got up from under the water. He started laughing and I ended up laughing too. Wow this boy makes me so happy it's unbelievable. Cam was smiling at us with Mahogany by his side. We all ended up playing chicken then going back to our rooms.

We are going to supper at a fancy place and by we I mean me and Cam. We need to catch up on our life we don't really talk anymore and I don't like that. If he wasn't here I wouldn't be either, I love him so much and I appreciate every little thing he does to make me feel better when I'm sad and hurt. I dressed in a dress, the same one I wore on my date with Blake actually. But I has to wear it. It's a beautiful dress. I put on very minimum makeup and walked out of the bathroom. There was a knock on the door so I'm guessing it's cam. I opened the door to see my handsome brother in the doorway. I hugged him and we went down to our uber and then to a local fancy restaurant. The restaurant was beautiful. We ordered our food, talked, ate, talked and then went back to the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel I walked into my room to see Hayes fast asleep in our bed and Mark and Joey watching a movie. I took my pyjamas and went into the bathroom and changed. I walked over to my bed and lid down by Hayes and he put his arms around me and whispered "goodnight baby" and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight" I said smiling even thought he couldn't see me. Hayes Grier is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

_______________

Sooooo, did you like it? 
Long chapter bc I haven't been updating. Go read CourtneyLee491 book, and SHE NEEDS TO UPDATE😂 
Anyways, thank you so much for reading and please vote!