CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

Wedding Night

When the wedding reception ended already and most of their visitors left. Callix and Callie went to their bedroom immediately. They were both eager to consummate their marriage.

As soon as they reached their bedroom, Callix ravished his wife's mouth with ardent and urgent kisses. He carried her bridal style and put her feet down by the side of their king-sized bed.

He whispered to her ear, "Turn around first, cupcake. I'll help you out of your wedding gown."

She did.

He bestowed soft kisses by her nape as he pulled down the back zipper of her wedding gown, giving her more excitement.

She eased herself out of the gown and removed her shoes as well then he threw the gown by the divan at the foot of their bed.

She faced him, removed his jacket, threw it by the divan, undid his deep red tie and threw it at the floor. He removed his shoes and socks from his feet as well.

He helped her out in removing the white vest as well as the white button down shirt. With his perfectly-toned upper body exposed, she explored it with her soft and inexperienced hands. As she did the exploration, he removed his belt followed by his pants revealing his white boxer brief with black waistband.

He then pushed her gently down their bed.

Breathing warmly into her ear, he whispered, "Are you ready, cupcake?"

She just nodded in approval.

Using his lips, he traced down her jawline then up again to press soft kisses by the base of her ear. He nibbled her earlobe gently making her catch her breath.

She instinctively put her arms by his shoulders then gently caressed his nape urging him more. He heard her moan as he licked the inside part of her ear.

She begged him, "Please take me now, munchkin." His fingers slid inside her lacy white panty. His fingers searched for that sensitive nub and gently rubbed it. He heard her cry out, "Oh..." She inhaled deeply, "Please, munchkin."

He unhooked her strapless white brassiere and threw it by the floor. "Patience, my love." He slammed down his mouth so hard on hers. She responded with it with so much urgency fighting for supremacy. He cupped her cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb as he probed much deeper using his tongue. With her head trapped against the bed, his tongue plowed her mouth persistently.

Moaning, she reached down to grasp the thickness of his arousal with her fingers. She stroked him enjoying his hardness at the same time thinking how it would feel inside her. Would it fit?

He broke of the kiss and then growling as he grinded his hips eagerly against her hand.

With trembling voice, she urged him, "Please, munchkin. Inside...me...now!"

He briskly removed her soaking wet lacy panty.

Then she swiftly removed his boxer brief. She bit her lower lip as she saw his full splendor. She waited, breathless, then he pinned her by the bed using his body weight. Using both hands, he put both her hands on top of her head then he lifted her buttocks off the bed for her to meet his thrust as he slowly entered her wet tightness.

She gasped, "Oh..." she tightened her arms around his neck and locked her legs around his waist as she tried to accommodate more and more of him. She closed her eyes, feeling him enter her painfully yet deliciously little by little. She savored every moment of his painfully sweet torturing of penetrating into her core slowly.