CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

Peaceful Phase

Towards the end of their honeymoon, aboard the floatplane they flew to Borlunni to visit the Villena Mausoleum where the remains of her mother were buried. It was the death anniversary of Callie's mother. Callie wanted to introduce her husband to her mother even if by just visiting her grave and talking to her. (A/N: Photo of the float plane below)

After their honeymoon, they went back to their busy work schedules

They had agreed to stay on Valderama Residence whenever they were in Missi and on Zaragoza Farm whenever they were in Gannevo. They had synchronized their schedules so that they won't be away from each other that much. They just agreed to spend their weekends on their private isle.

March 8, 2013. Friday. A week after the end of their honeymoon, they were about to board the SUV that afternoon when Calliope suddenly passed out. Callix had immediately brought his wife to Celledar Medical Center.

Once she had regained consciousness the results of her lab tests had been handed to the female physician who attended to her at the ER.

"She's pregnant, Mr. Valderama. You can schedule an appointment to her obstetrician -gynecologist. If she doesn't have one yet, you can inquire at our information desk for our lists of OB-GYN. I will already signed her discharge papers and just settle the bill at the cashier."

Owen did the inquiry and the payment of bill for them as they prepared to leave the hospital and proceed travelling to the isle for their weekend. They rode the floatplane going to the isle. As soon as they reached the house, they told his parents the good news.

"She's pregnant," Callix had divulged to his parents with so much happiness in his eyes.

His parents gave her a congratulatory hug.

As they settled on the couches by the living room, Mommy Cal asked, "Do you already have an OB-GYN?"

She answered, "Owen is already inquiring at Celledar Medical Center for the list. Callix also asked him to inquire for a list at Vienburg Medical Center.

His mother concluded, "It's a honeymoon baby. So, you're more or less 4-5 weeks pregnant. I do hope for a baby girl."

His father added, "A boy or a girl will just be both fine."

Callix asked his wife thoughtfully, "Do you want to rest in our bedroom for a while until dinner is ready, cupcake?"

"Yes. Dad, Mom, please excuse me. I'm really not feeling well," she responded.

His mother ordered Callix, "Go with her, son."

Callix scooped his wife into his arms. She put her arms around his neck, rested her face on his chest, and closed her eyes. She still felt a little dizzy.