CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

A Sister's Love (1)

Aamir and Penelope were already at the privacy of their beach villa after the snacks. Aamir admired the built of the each beach villa. They were built in a way were log cabin houses are built. The foundation was made of bricks. The entire frame of the house was mad of sturdy logs as well as the walls. The dining tables and chairs by the veranda were made of woods as well. (A/N: Dining table by the veranda photo below)

While they were resting by the queen-sized bed in one of the two rooms, Aamir told her, "Have you already decided to make amends with your sister?"

Penelope replied, "I will. She has never done anything wrong to my family all my life. I knew it all along but I still allow envy to consume me." She snuggled more into his chest. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Aamir. Please try to have more patience with me."

"I will, habibi," he assured her, kissing the top of her head. And they took the much needed respite in each other's arms.

When lunch time came, Aamir and Penelope decided to have it with the rest at the dining area by the swimming pool near the main house.

Paolo and his family occupied a table. Timothy and his family occupied another table. Owen was with Callix's parents in another table. They joined Callix, Callie, Stephanie, and Charles after getting their choice of food by the buffet table.

With two adjacent chairs still available. Aamir guided his fiancée to sit by the chair beside her sister and then he sat by the other chair beside Charles.

Everything seemed awkward at first but Callie spoke out first, "Did you rest well, Penelope, Aamir?"

Penelope said with humility, "Yes. Our villa was very nice and comfy." She also smiled at her sister.

Callie smiled back at her too, "Nice! I think the men wanted to discuss business after lunch. Any activity you would want to do?"

Stephanie then asked, "What are the activities we can do?"

Callix teased Stephanie, "Steph, Charlie is not included in the meeting. You should both go back to your villa and make your own twins like Timothy and Bianca."

Aamir laughed and reminded them, "Well, that's the reason why Callix and Callie invited the two of you over."

Stephanie bantered, "But I also want to enjoy the facilities and amenities of the isle."

Callie suggested, "We can first all go around the entire isle boarding the solar-powered golf cart." She looked at her husband, "How many golf carts do we have again, munchkin?"

"We have five, cupcake," he reminded her.

Callie continued, "Grace and Sab can occupy one. I and Josh can have another one. Bianca and Marc for the other one. Then Penelope with Matt. We still have one more golf cart left so I think Charles and Steph can go with us."