8. A Very, Very Nice House

My eyes wandered around. "This is too big for an apartment."

Steven chuckled, "I know. Isn't it brilliant we don't live like sardines in a can anymore? Plenty much room for band practice, partying and---"

"Plenty much room for girls." I muttered, sinking down the divan.

"Are you jealous?"

I shook my head.

"Awww. Come here, sweetie." Steven made me stand up. He put an arm around me and guided me up the stairs.

My sleepiness began kicking in again. "Where are the others?" I yawned.

"I don't know maybe--"

Voices and moans erupted, coming from one of the rooms.

"Shit." Steven's eyes widened. "Axl and Izzy's at it with some chick."

"Oh my God.." I knew those two had always done that but I didn't expect to hear them doing it.

We hurried to Steven's room and I sat on his bed while he decided to piss Axl by knocking on their door, "Hey dipshits! You keep doing that, we can hear you out here!"

"WHAT THE FUCK STEVEN!!!" The volcano had just exploded.

Steven suddenly rushed in and jumped on the bed. "He's coming!" he yelled, hiding behind me.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you!" Axl almost busted the door open. "Hey, Em. I didn't know you're here", there came his wind of change.

"Yeah. I'm gonna stay here for the night, it's been a while since I last hung around with you lot." I replied smiling, trying to ignore the fact that Axl was only in his boxers.

"Wanna hang with us? We've got room for one more," Axl smirked.

"No thanks."

"Fine. But in case you change your mind, just knock on my door," he said before leaving.

"He really thinks he can get all the girls," Steven said.

"That's Axl Rose's alright. He just doesn't know when to stop," I said.

Steven gave me a worried look. "It's nothing,I promise," I smiled. "I want to change before we sleep. Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Sure. They're in the bottom drawers." Steven began peeling off his sweaty shirt, revealing his very hairy chest. "Like what you see, Em-Em?"

"Nope," I giggled. "Imma go change in the bathroom."

Steven told me where their bathroom was and I scurried down there and washed myself a bit. I changed into his black Aerosmith shirt and baby blue boxers. Steven was already laying in bed in his old grey shirt and white boxers when I came back.

I crawled into bed and under the covers, clinging to his arms.

"Stevie..."

He hummed asking, his fingers tangling into my loose waves. "You look so hot in my clothes, you should wear 'em more often," he whispered.

I let my fingers trace the heart with wings tattoo on his left arm. "It depends."

"Depends on what?"

"It depends on our relationship, I guess?" I pulled away a little. Steven looked bewildered. I took a deep breath and decided to speak my mind, "What are we? What am I to you? I know that we're very close friends--you and me and Saul... But we've never been close like this before... The kissing and touching... It's what couples do..."