Updates- July 2016 [Disappointed]

My self as a whole is just fucked up rn.

Okay, so in July of 2016: i, Violet Fullneel, have only been updating one story.

Is that good?

Is that bad?

You tell me. So anyways, that story was my very first Gratsu fanfic named "Let Me Hear"

If you have read the book (which I doubt) then you MAY have seen the small little rant about my dear editor.

Yes, that one. So I only mentioned one thing: if you're going to fall asleep during a crisis, at least warn me first.

Or something along those lines.

So as I was wondering not to long ago, I need to put more of my work out there. The only problem is, I'm to insecure to publish anymore without it being edited because I'm CERTAIN that my raw writing is utterly terrible.

 The only problem is, I'm to insecure to publish anymore without it being edited because I'm CERTAIN that my raw writing is utterly terrible

this is the book I'm speaking of, BTW.

So anyway, I wanna get some ideas from you guys. I am trying to write better baste on my raw talent, so the only book that will have a "Editor" will be Let Me Hear since I already started.

Any ideas? I want to write more, I really do, but I need your help, PLZ!!!

I'm disappointed with myself and I feel like I can do better than I am currently.

Now that I've said that, look forward to more updates on other story's in August!