Just Stop {Rant}

So I've made it very clear about my hate for homophobes, right?

And you guys couldn't have missed the opinion of ships books. They're literally everywhere!

But if you don't wanna get easily pissed, please, don't read on.

Some day of last week, I picked up on a opinion of FT ships book, it was "The Worst Ships of FT" and I have to say, it pissed me off sooooo much. The girl said that "every Fairy Tail character is automatically straight" and I'm just over here like "WTF HAPPENED TO FREED? DID HE GROW BALLS AND A HETEROSEXUALITY?!?" because guys, Cmon! Frees isn't straight and he never will be! So I went to the chapter the author had on Fraxus *closes eyes, cringes, breaths* she said that Laxus was made for Mira. No. Just stop. Laxus and Mira don't even talk, for those of you who ship it. At least there is a reason for some people to ship Fraxus. Obviously I mainly ship boy x boy and girl x girl, so maybe I'm getting to worked up over this. Something that sort of just hit it out of the park for me, was when she started saying untrue things like "Sting and Rogue are brothers, how could you ship this?" So first off, They aren't blood relatives and even if you didn't know that, they have different last names! This girl literally bashed every gay ship in Fairy Tail and then at the end, she said some shit like "I really hate it when people get on gay ships and start bashing it" I'm over here like: why do I even try. I was just so done, and I know I could have stopped reading, but I wanted to see her opinion on gay and lesbian ships! *breaths* and it wasn't all that surprising when her whole profile was just NaLu Gruvia yay!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡YOU GOD DAMN HOMOPHOBE!!!!!