Rewrite/Crossover ideas pt 1

If you're as much of a Fujoshi as me, you constantly wander to yourself:

Omg, they would look great with this story!

If you don't... You should start!

Anyway, I bring this up because while I was reading the most beautiful yaoi threesome manga EVER written by Sakira, I continuously placed Natsu, Sting, and Gray in the situation.

I really don't put anybody else in those situations except MAYBE SOME Fraxus here and there.

My point is, what if I could convert the actual storyline of the yaoi manga to fan fiction? I'm not sure if it would be considered a crossover or not, but I got the idea first when I was reading a one shot in Sailor Men (aka Sailor Danshi)

It was called: Hyper Ocean Love Story-- i think. Anyway, it was about a lay low Art student named takumi (Idk the last name, I wasn't paying that much attention) who was going out with a flashy (also art student), outgoing, popular, suffer boy.

So it starts off with Takumi explaining their back story, basically he had liked Isana (the flashy art student) for a small while and while he was attending a collage party, Isana was actually drunk and ended up confessing to Takumi. So going back to the story at hand, Takumi and Isana were supposed to go to the beach to get away and do u know, that stuff (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but Isana went and invited along some friends.

One of the girls (I think her name was Misa) was drowning and Isana went to save her, but it turns out the girl was just pretending to be drowning just so she could get a chance to kiss Isana (I'm thinking Lucy or Lisanna)

So Takumi ended up (I keep thinking his name is actually Tamaki) ends up seeing this and he dragged Isana off behind some rock and was all pissed of and stuff. I'm not gonna spoil the rest cuz you can read it yourself.

So I'm thinking this would be like a one shot (for the part that was shown in the manga) and it can be a Gratsu.

Gray could play Takumi

Natsu could play Isana

Lucy or Lisanna could play Misa

The other friends (there were three aside from Misa) could be Yukino, Gajeel, and Levy

I WILL MAKE THIS FANTASY A REALITY!! WATCH ME!!!!

Warning for those of you who may want to read the manga, its for Mature people, k?

You will see penis upon penis like stacking ice cream (I know what u just thought) everybody knows that most of the girls who read this stuff are younger than 18 but I'll tell you anyway, the rating is 18+ beware, if you don't like you smut than this may scar you.