Weirdo Dreams: Alternate Ending

So guys, lats night, I had this super awesome dream, and I thought "I have to share this before my brain forgets it.

Okay so it starts off with Natsu talking to eren about titans and then they somehow start to discuss love interests. Natsu says he likes Lucy but doesn't know how to tell her, and Mikasa says "You should just go for it!" In a really OOC way.

So anyway, Natsu confesses to Luce but she says that she just doesn't see him that way and she sees him as more of a little brother type of guy.

So natsu gets all depressed and Eren gets mad at Mikasa for doing this, but that's besides the point. So Eren says to Natsu, "you know, there are plenty fish in the sea" and happy comes out of no where just like "FISH!"

But anyway, as few moments later, Natsu is walking near a apple tree and he sees gray sleeping under he tree. Since Juvia had started dating Lisanna, Gray seemed more like a free spirit.

SOOOO..... *forgets everything* idk,  somehow gray wakes up and natsu finds himself on top of gray, and things just kind of... fall into place....? The last thing I remember happening is Them having sex until my alarm clock rang.

End.

No shit, this actually happened. I don't have dreams often, I have them like.... once a month, but when I do have them, they are always really weird and oddly delightful  (in my opinion) and you know how they say that dreams are just unfulfilled desires??? Is it weird that I kinda thought that was real?😶 Cuz the dream felt SO FREAKING REALL!!!I actually thought that natsu and gray were doing it! When I sat up in my bed, I had to look around for my tablet to see if I was actually watching it in my history. Why are my dreams so fucking confusing?!?!