My babysitter

My baby sitter

"Dad I don't need no baby sitter!" He groan stuffing all his papers into his suit case. "You are getting this sitter and its the end of discussion." I groan plopping down on the couch with my arms crossed. I'm seventeen and still need a damn baby sitter! *Ding Dong* "oh that's him! Come here." I groan louder and standing next to him. He open the door showing a tall man that look familiar. "Hello Michael this is my daughter. This is Michael." I rolled my eyes at what assume is my baby sister walking away. "Alright I'm leaving bye!" I sigh playing on my phone. I saw him walk to living room and sitting next to me. "So.. How are you?" Ignore him.. "Uh you go to school?" Ignore him again. "Look I don't need a baby sitter I'm seventeen . I can take care by myself. So please don't talk to me."

Michael pov~
Potty mouth that's going on my list. It was around midnight and I sat in the
Living room reading my book. I heard footsteps and coming down stairs that caught my attention. I look at her.. In shorts that shows half of her ass cheeks poking it of her Pokemon shorts and her nipples poking through her yellow shirt. I got up walking quietly behind her until she leaned up on the counter. I took my chance to cover her mouth a push her over the counter. "I'm really tired of your little potty mouth Babygirl. I won't tolerate it." She made muffled voice In my hands. "Fuck you." She moved my hand from her mouth before gasping as my hand is in her shorts. "Gladly." I stuck two fingers in her pumping as fast as I could in her. She held into my arm throwing her head back. I felt her about to cum any minute as she tighten around me. I pulled out turning her around and picking her up on the counter throwing her shorts to the side of the room and dropping my sweats down. I slammed into her feeling her pleasuring cries as she grip on the counter so she won't fall. "Are you gonna back talk?" She nod fast while panting. "Words Babygirl." I slammed even harder to her going fast as I can. "YES!" I grin at her as she said cussing words loud then saying my name. I felt my self reaching my peak. "Uh fuck!" I felt my oozing semen sprawled out on her chest as her cream slide out of her. "So, will you back talk again?" She shook her head fast while she panted. "Good girl." I pulled up my sweats and carried her to the shower cleaning her off.

love ya❤️❤️