Dont be afraid with me

Michael?" i said, "why are you stopping?"
"we cant do this, i-i-i just cant, i'm sorry" he replied.
"Michael, i love you and you know were supposed to be more than friends, you know that, i know you do" i said, my voice sounding a tad upset.
"I know, i love you too, more than anything, but what if it's not all we expected? I mean what if it turns out to be a disaster, i don't want to ruin what we already have; our friendship, Kiki,"
I looked away, towards the window, as then I had realised what the problem was. "You think I'll suck in bed don't you? Just say it Michael, I know that's what your problem is" I shouted angrily, but with sadness too. "WHAT?! No! You've got it all wrong! just to touch you.." He lowered the blanket so that my thighs were on show "..To feel you, would be amazing" he continued "i-i-i meant, m-me" he answered. He turned away from me, so that he was sat on the bed, his legs dangling at the side. "Michael," I said, almost a whisper. He didn't move, so i scurried to his side of the bed. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and forced him to turn to face me. I took his hands in mine and said "Michael, I've seen the way you move, there's no way you aren't amazing" He looked up at me and our eyes met. There was fire in his eyes. A passion that I'd never seen before. I moved in closer to kiss him and he moved in too, our lips met once again and I felt his tongue eagerly exploring my mouth, mine exploring his. I let out a faint moan, as his kisses then moved down to my neck. The shyness that he had just minutes ago seemed to have disappeared, as he let lust take over his body. I moved my hands from his waist area to the buttons on his shirt. I slowly unbuttoned them, one by one. Meanwhile, he had stopped the kisses to my neck. He pulled my hands from his shirt and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Definitely" I said. And with that, he picked me up and pushed me against the wall. His body was so close to mine, the only thing seperating us was our clothes. I felt his hand running up my thigh and then I suddenly felt his long finger enter me. He kept pushing it in and out of me, kissing me at the same times, then he entered a second finger. I began to moan in pleasure as he got faster. "Michaelllll, that f-f-feels soo good, dont stop, ah" i shouted. He soon stopped and I helped him pull his pants off. Then he took his boxers off. He was big. I mean, not just big, we're talking huuuge. Somehow, he forced me harder against the wall and then whispered "Are you ready?" I couldnt answer, i was too busy thinking about his dick. I knew it was gonna hurt me, but not too much i hoped. I nodded to Michael and he powered into me. We both began panting and moaning and then he slowed down, (he didnt fully stop though) and asked me if i was ok. "Am i hurting you? Are you ok?" "Noo, Michael keeeep going, dont stop!" I screamed back. He then increased his speed again and after a few minutes i felt myself ready to climax. "Im gonna, ah, shit, Michael Im gonna cummm!" I shouted. "Oooooh girl, get it, ah, me too" he panted back, breathlessly. We both came at the same time and I threw my head back onto the wall in pure pleasure. He took himself out of me and then carried me over to the bed, and tucked me in. I felt like a child almost. Then he got in and kissed me on my cheek. "You are amazing" i whispered. He simply gave me a cheeky smile, then whispered "i love you"
"i love you" i replied and i closed my eyes to sleep.

love ya❤️❤️❤️