He cheated with my sister (2)

Micheal's POV
What have I done? I aggressively throw things across the house. I hear Valerie crying in the corner.

"I'm sorry ....I'm so sorry..she's gonna hate me forever" she says. I picked up my phone and tried calling tamera but she wouldn't pick up. I threw my phone across the room and walked upstairs.

"Get out Valerie..NOW" I yelled. She quickly gets up and puts her clothes back on and finally she leaves my house. I just lost my soon to be wife because I did something so stupid. I slept with her sister. I got on the floor and I began crying my eyes until I fell asleep.

Tamera POV
I made it to Bianca's house and I knocked on her door. She opens it and sees that my eyes are puffy and red. She realizes that I have been crying.

"Tamera..what's wrong" she says. I began sobbing again and I fell into her arms. She hugs me tight and comforts me. Soon after she lets me come in her house and I sit down on the couch. Bianca brings tissue, a glass of water and some Motrin

"Here you go Hun..in case if you have a headache" she say as she rubs my back. I love her so much. She does everything for me.

"Soo tell me what's wrong.. Why were you crying" she says with a confused look on her face.

"It's about Micheal" I softly says.

"What did he do" she says

"He...he cheated..on...me...with..my sister..he was fucking her in our bed" I cried out. Bianca puts her hand over her mouth and quickly pulls me in her arms. She began crying as well but I was sobbing.

"That asshole..it's gonna be ok Hun" she says.

"I loved him with all my heart..I gave him everything. Our wedding was in two weeks and he does this to me while I was on a business trip and top of that I was going to tell him that I was pregnant but when I saw him and my sister in our bed having sex, that tore me in pieces and then my sister..she was my blood. When she didn't have anywhere to go, I gave her in and this how I get repaid.. Sleeping with my soon to be husband" I say

"Oh no...Hun I'm so sorry..you can stay at my house for as long as you want..I won't mind..you can go over by the house and get the rest of your things..I have a guest room...my husband is out of town" she says

"Thank you so much Bianca" I say. We get up from the couch and she shows me the guest room. I put my luggage on the bed and take my clothes out and put it in the drawer. I put my toothbrush and things in the bathroom"

"I need a shower" I turn on the shower and I began stripping myself. I got in and began cleaning my body. After I was done, I sat in the tub for like 15 minutes crying as the water was hitting my face. I finally got out and put my pajamas on and brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I got in the bed and cried some more. I kept a picture of me and Micheal with me. It was picture of us when we went on our first date. That was the best day ever. He bought me a gold necklace and I never take it off. I ripped up the picture as the pieces fell on the floor. I lifted my shirt and rubbed my belly.

"We're gonna get through this together...mommy loves you, I can't wait to see you" I say talking to my stomach. Soon after I rolled over and I fell asleep.

Part 3 is coming love ya❤️❤️